Negură Bunget / Dordeduh

Aurora Vandalis

čekaju se Mustaine fanovi da ulete sa pričom o Metallica albumima sad.

- Pomenuo si albume u mnozini

- Mustaine fanovi nisu pricali samo o Kill 'em All-u, nego je tu bilo svakojakog kukanja, jer njegovih rifova ima sve do Mastera. Otprilike, poslednji put je '83-84. bilo da se misli samo na Kill 'em All kad se pomenu Mustainovi na Metallica albumima. :P

Eto, zato sam mislio da ne mislis samo na Kill 'em All, pa mi paralela bas nije stajala kako treba.

Edited by Demon Seed
  • Downvote 1

Eventualno ako gledamo na poslednju Neguru kao Kill 'em All :D

pa i rekao sam "albumima" jer su Kill i Ride najčešće predmet rasprave

a na šta sam drugo mogao da mislim, sreće ti? :haha:

Mogao si da mislis na Kill i Ride!

Edited by Demon Seed
  • Downvote 1

a majku mu jebem, meni stvarno nije jasno šta ti ovde nisi razumeo :haha:

Mislio sam na to da je ta priča identična priči o Dejvu na Metallica albumima, ti si tu ubacio neke godine, ko je kad otišao i šta-ja-znam, uopšte ne kontam na šta si mislio :haha:

a majku mu jebem, meni stvarno nije jasno šta ti ovde nisi razumeo :haha:

Mislio sam na to da je ta priča identična priči o Dejvu na Metallica albumima, ti si tu ubacio neke godine, ko je kad otišao i šta-ja-znam, uopšte ne kontam na šta si mislio :haha:

Te godine i na sta se koja prica odnosi sluzi da te podseti da nije identicna prica :D

• Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

The beginning of 2013 brings Negură Bunget on a highlighted evolution path. A significant development occurred within our line-up. We are pleased to announce we refined a new concept and approach towards our live and studio performances. At the center of the band there is a core of dedicated musicians involved in all the band projects. This core is complemented by an additional sphere of musicians for special performances and studio works. This approach helps us enrich our grip towards traditional instruments use and performance. We are also shaping things towards a new visual and musical atmosphere of our performances to undertake a complete transformation.

Negură Bunget - gînd a-prins - EP / European Tour

We are delighted to announce the first concrete endeavour of the present Negură Bunget collective will be a 7" EP titled gînd a-prins (Incandescent Thought). The two tracks of the EP are tăul fără fund (Abysmal Mire) and curgerea muntelui (Flow of the Mountain). The EP serves as a gradual introduction towards the first part of the Transilvanian Trilogy - TĂU, planned for release in the second part of the year. The two songs develop the major musical directions of the album, which melt together in the end into the larger visual concept. The EP will be released by Prophecy Productions in May 2013 in a limited vinyl edition only.

Complementing the release of the EP we set up a small European Tour to introduce the audience with the atmosphere of our new works. Complete scheduele will be announced soon. There's more coming out with the EP, so stay tuned for further details!

• 1 month later...

Je l' neko primetio kako su golo govno svi bendovi session muzicara koji su prosli kroz Neguru posle odlaska Hupogrammosa i Sol Faura?

Sve smece do smeceta :D

Evo, Grimegod (trenutno 2 clana odatle svira u Neguri), tesko govno od benda, neki pokusaj dooma, rastimovane gitare, rastimovani vokali :haha:

Syn Ze Sase Tri - lose, al' barem nije rastimovano...

Ovaj gospodin multiinstrumentalista Fulmineos je svirao u 50 bendova i svi su ocajni, da ih ne nabrajam. U 10ak od njih i dalje svira. Svaki put kad odsvira drugi rif, on za taj materijal osnuje nov projekat.

U jednom od tih bendova, Argus Megere, je svirala i Inia Dinia, sad vec bivsa clanica Negure i Din Brada.

Izuzetak je samo Marțolea

Edited by Demon Seed

• 4 months later...

nova stvar i spot

taken from their upcoming 7″ single, ‘Gînd a-prins’.

‘Gînd a-prins’. was recorded at Negura MUSIC studios, produced by Negură Bunget & Mihai Neagoe “Mtz”, and features two tracks: ‘Tăul Fără Fund’ (Abysmal Mire) and ‘Curgerea Muntelui’ (Of The Mountain’s Flow). The two songs set the tone for the band’s ambitious Transilvanian Trilogy, a concept about Transilvania spanning across three albums, each of them with an additional full-length movie and its respective soundtrack. ‘TĂU’, the first part of this expansive project is scheduled for spring 2014, and while the song ‘Curgerea Muntelui’ serves as a concrete teaser, the single features an exclusive version of it. ‘Tăul Fără Fund’ will only be featured on the single, and with its focus on Ambient and World Music, is a little hint at what we can expect from the soundtracks accompanying the movies.

The 7″ vinyl single is limited to 500 copies and will be released by Prophecy Productions on October 4. The EP can be pre-ordered by emailing [email protected].

• 3 weeks later...
  • Talvi changed the title to Negură Bunget / Dordeduh