Brutal Truth

darthmoog

Brutal Truth was a New York City based deathgrind band that was formed in 1990 by ex-Anthrax and Nuclear Assault bassist Dan Lilker. The group disbanded in 1999. Brutal Truth was one of the pioneers of deathgrind who enjoyed world wide success, particularly in Japan and Australia.

Dan liker je izasao iz nuclear-a i anthraxa da bi svirao brutalniju muziku...od ovoga skoro da ne moze brutalnije...rekoh skoro tako bez flame-a

Uh, kad se bend pojavio (Ill Neglect), svi mi koji smo gledali Headbangers Ball smo bili razdusevljeni!

Inace, Lilkerovo opravdanje zbog cega sviraju tako brzu i agresivnu muziku je da moraju prvo da se navare jer kad su str8 - sve im deluje sporo.

Pa sad Vi vidite ...

Edited by gavrosaurus

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Brutal truth vishe ne drzi rekord u najkracem spotu na svetu....

With the creation of the "You Suffer" video Earache have again broken a world record — the shortest music video ever! Lasting a mere one-second in length, the "You Suffer" video takes the crown from BRUTAL TRUTH who currently hold that record with their "Collateral Damage" video at just over two seconds in length.

Since a promo video was never made at the time the album was originally released, these visual explosions are unique representations of hyper speed tracks.

pushten (napokon) you suffer spot za proslavu 20 godina od nastanka grindcore-a...to jest za proslavu 20 godina scum-a od Napalm Death-a...

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest The_Philosopher

Nisam našao temu za ovo pa ako joj nije ovdje mjesto jebi ga.. Trebaju mi neke tablature između ostalog i od brutal trutha,prekopo sam sve što sam znao na internetu i našao samo tri njihove :(

Zna li neko gdje se to može naći?

Usput, 'Extreme...' mi je jedan od najdražih albuma.. :rockdevil:

• 1 month later...

Ево мале посластице за све Brutal Truth фанове:

Дискографија

Е да, заборавих да кажем да је Кевин Шарп на вокалу бенда Venomous Concept кога иначе сачињавају Кевин Шарп, Шејн Ембери, Дени Херера и наравно Ден Лилкер.

Edited by Necroshine

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...