Brutal Truth

darthmoog

Reunited seminal grindcore/extreme metal outfit BRUTAL TRUTH has completed work on its first full-length album in 10 years. Entitled "Evolution Through Revolution", the CD was recorded at Watchman Studios in Lockport, New York with engineer Doug White (PSYOPUS). Songtitles set to appear on the album include "Sugardaddy", "Get A Therapist… Spare The World", "Evolution Through Revolution", "Detached", "Global Good Guy", "Lifer", "Bob Dylan Wrote Propaganda Songs", and "Grind Fidelity". An April 14 North American release (April 30 internationally) via Relapse Records is expected.

BRUTAL TRUTH bassist Danny Lilker commented: "BRUTAL TRUTH has worked our asses off to write and arrange some of the sickest, most inhuman grindcore ever created. With Jason PC from BLOOD DUSTER handling the mix, we're positive that the music and production on 'Evolution Through Revolution' will satisfy the cravings of the sickest bastards out there."

Drummer Richard Hoak added: "I think 'Evolution Through Revolution' is the best BRUTAL TRUTH record by far! We are all totally psyched about the songs and the production and can't wait to start bringing our grinding soundtrack to the end of history live and direct to the people! Hell yeah!"

BRUTAL TRUTH and Relapse Records last year joined together to bootleg the bootleggers and have officially released the "For Drug Crazed Grindfreaks Only!" recording. The first pressing comes with a limited-edition patch.

Recorded in New Zealand in 1997 on what was to be BRUTAL TRUTH's last-ever tour, "For Drug-Crazed Grind Freaks Only!" is a blistering live set from one of grindcore's best bands. Unavailable domestically until now, "For Drug Crazed Grindfreaks Only!" captures a band in its prime with all levels in the red. Order at this location.

Eto poslusah prva dva albuma

Extreme Conditions je zaista do yaya-podseca me na rafinisaniju verziju Dying Fetusa :)

Need To Control mi vec i nije nesto-tja zamenili su growl sa onim majmunskim skicanjem u ala Anal Cunt fazonu sto mi i ne lezi bas preterano :opusteno:

Edited by Full_Metal_Yakuza

• 1 month later...

Izashao novi album Brutal Trutha posle 12 godina. Eto ako nekog interesuje. :D

_EDIT_ Ustvari ja sam pogresio , album izlazi tek 14og aprila. Zeznuo sam se posto sma vec video neke reviewe na netu, pa pomislih da je makar procurelo.

omot je ..udri me do zore

ne znam zasto al uvek se najezim kada vidim patriotske izlive kod americkih bendova na omotima ili u muzici,

ovde to mozda nije slucaj ali svejedno americka zastava kod mene izaziva spilepsiju.

E.T.R mu dodje bre parvi grind core, nisu se nesto modernizovali(sto je dobro)

ima dobrih tripova ,pristojna pesma.

ono nije lose

hmm sta znam...onako meni album i nije nesto, mada i ima svojih momenata

a svakako j ebolji nego pola novih grind izdanja

produkcija mi se ne svidja, narocito produkcija vokala -upeglan je.

najbolja pesma mi je braindead

ok su i Itch,War Is Good itd hehe

sta znam moze se slusa al da se ne preteruje

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...