Darkthrone

Miu?!

• 3 months later...

MP3.com: What about DARKTHRONE? What's next for DARKTHRONE?

Nocturno Culto: Well, actually, I came home yesterday. So now we are finished with the two last songs for the album, and that's what I'm doing today, I'm putting on some bass guitar and stuff. So it's going to be mixed pretty soon — before the end of the month — so I'll deliver everything to England. Then, I'm getting a really long summer vacation, which I of course will spend fishing. So I'm really looking forward to this summer, actually, because I remember last summer. I mean, even if I had a good time back then as well, I knew that when the autumn was coming, it was going to be a lot of work — both with the album and of course with the DVD as well. So now finally, all the pressure is gone. And it's almost like I'm feeling a bit nervous. I mean, what's next, you know? It's like...it's too good to be true.

MP3.com: Do you have a title for the new DARKTHRONE record?

Nocturno Culto: Yes, the album will be called "F*** off and Live Forever", or it's going to be called "F*** off and Die". Some people might say, OK...oh...this is going to be even more punk than the last album, but it's not true, actually. It will probably be even more metal in some kind of way. I mean, we are just picking up where we left "The Cult is Alive", and we probably have dragged the metal and the rock element a bit further. It's a very diverse album; it's a lot of different songs there, and I think also the sound on the album will be very different because we record two songs each time we meet up, and it results in different sounds on the album. But I think it's better to try to concentrate on each song and give that particular song its own...like...identity. Yeah, and also, there is going to be an EP in July or something, which will contain one very exclusive song, only for the EP. And there will be a different version of a song called "Wisdom of the Dead". It's a different version on the album. Yeah. And plus another song, and yeah...stuff like that. So that EP will be called "New Wave of Black Heavy Metal".

Satyr,pored sve dobre želje & volje,ne može ni da prismrdi Carevima.

leviathancp4.gif kakav crni Satyricon...

. Then, I'm getting a really long summer vacation, which I of course will spend fishing. So I'm really looking forward to this summer, actually, because I remember last summer. I mean, even if I had a good time back then as well, I knew that when the autumn was coming-.... It's a different version on the album. Yeah. And plus another song, and yeah...stuff like that. So that EP will be called "New Wave of Black Heavy Metal"

ahah tzar and yeah..stuff like that. can't wait. bend koji me niuit jednim izdanjem nije razocarao, a ako je slijed culta, duet iz snova ima samo da odusevi..samo bez pretjerivanja u heavy/rock/punk vodama.

• 2 weeks later...

Norwegian black metallers DARKTHRONE have set "F.O.A.D." as the title of their new CD, tentatively due in September. "This album will [be the subject of] lots of debate...I'm pretty sure of it," said DARKTHRONE's Nocturno Culto. "There will be a small taster in the form of an exclusive EP in July, that will contain exclusive song called 'Hedninger Fra Helvete' (in English that means 'Heathens from Hell'), and there will be a different recording of the song 'Wisdom of the Dead' and different vocal version of 'Canadian Metal', plus the TESTORS cover song 'Bad Attitude'. It will contain nine songs."