Darkthrone

Miu?!

• 1 month later...

Norway's legendary black metal duo DARKTHRONE and Britain's independent heavy metal powerhouse Peaceville Records will continue to re-release new editions of classic DARKTHRONE albums, from the recently acquired Moonfog Productions catalogue titles. To celebrate the release of the next two titles to be reissued, "Goatlord" and "Ravishing Grimness", the band and label are calling on fans to create new artwork for the now-classic albums.

DARKTHRONE guitarist/vocalist Nocturno Culto issued the following statement: "We are pleased to announce that Peaceville/Snapper has bought the entire Moonfog catalogue of DARKTHRONE, that is seven albums in total. The plan is to release these albums within the next year, with new distro network and fresh thinking around these albums.

"There are two albums that will have entirely new cover artwork: 'Ravishing Grimness' and 'Goatlord'. This is a decision that is made by Fenriz and myself. And the idea now is that we are making a competition out of this. If you now feel the urge to contribute to this competition, you are most welcome to send in your art to Peaceville. Only serious contributions will reach Fenriz and me to decide upon. Thank you in advance, we're looking forward to this."

Submissions should be e-mailed to [email protected] before January 31.

Head over to this location for full terms and conditions.

The "Goatlord" and "Ravishing Grimness" re-releases will be available later next year.

• 2 months later...

Da, odlično urađeno, buklet je koliko znam isti, samo je promenjen front i back cover. Ima bonus traka koja je po meni iz PANZERFAUST perioda, rekao bih to po produkciji i posebno Nocturnovom glasu, a bonus disk nisam još stigao prevrnuti.

Ima rode: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0AKT4HEU

Evo i kometarisao sam:

Stigao mi ovaj Panzerfaust. Nema promena u izgledu izdanja, najbitniji feature je bonus CD gde preko muzike Fenriz daje svoje komentare. Najbolji quote "Uh, that was a bit too much technical drum break... I couldn't help myself, I guess" :lol: ali cela priča je čisto zlato, kao i uvek sa njim. Nocturno nije koristio nikakve efekte na vokalu, snimalo se kod Fenriza na gajbi i kaže on da je bio u kuhinji dok je Ted snimao u sobi i da se pod tresao od siline :rockdevil: mada meni je najzanimljivije kad za rif za koji ja mislim da je čist Black Metal Fenriz objasni da je inspirisan Vader "Necrolust" demosom, Maidenima, Steely Danom... malo razmisliš i vidiš da ima smisla :lol: naravno, veći deo albuma je tribute svi-znaju-već-kome. I da, Fenriz je bio veoma inspirisan ranim Burzumom samo Varg koristi spore ritmove a on brze, i po njemu Varg to bolje radi, skromno. Priznao je da je pogrešio u sviranju par puta ali da ga boli kurac :lol: sve u svemu, baš poslastica za fanove.

Ljubim te.

Inače, Fenrizova samokritičnost je najjača. :haha: U fazonu, objašnjava "The Serpents Harvest" i kaže: "So far it sounds cool, but of course, I had to ruin it!" :haha:

Bilo bi kul kad bi više ljudi radilo ovo za reizdanja, super je fazon.

Edited by Talvi