Poison

Vlaja Buraz

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Moram se malo danas podsetiti Faster Pussycat.Bas cu slusati kada dodjem sa posla.

Gypsy Pistoleros?Nikad cuo.To je bila neka lokalna podrska?

Gypsy Pistoleros su zapravo vrlo dobri. Sada su reizdali svoj prvi album. Mesavina flamenka i glam metala. Zvuci smesno, ali u realnosti dobro zvuci. Podsecaju malo na Tito & Tarantula

• 1 month later...

The drummer for 80s glam band Poison was arrested on a rape warrant issued out of Mississippi as he arrived at LAX after getting off a flight from New Zealand, police said.

Rikki Rockett, 46, was arrested Monday at the airport and booked into the Los Angeles County Jail, according to Los Angeles police and the Los Angeles County Sheriff Department's Inmate Information Web site. He was held on a strong-arm rape warrant stemming from Neshoba County, Missisippi, and appears to have been released from L.A. County custody, the Sheriff's Web site shows. His status today could not be confirmed.

Details about the warrant were not immediately available. Messages left with state police in Mississippi went unanswered.

http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?o...5&Itemid=42

video pre koj dan. Ma verovatno neka riba oce da mu izmuze pare, a on se nicega nece setiti i sve ce se van suda zavrsiti. Mislim... dal vam on izgleda ko da moze da prebije bilo koju devojku. Moja najmladja sestra bi ga ubila :D

Ali ako je zaista silovao devojku... metak u glavu

nema razloga da siluje devojku.toliko ih je pojebao da stvarno mislim da nema razloga.

Шта знаш шта таквим људима дуне у главу изненада.

• 1 month later...

Poison drummer Rikki Rockett was exonerated of a felony rape charge filed in Mississippi stemming from a September 23, 2007 incident in which a Neshoba County, Mississippi woman claimed that Rockett had forcibly raped her. Rockett was not in Mississippi during September 2007. The Neshoba County District Attorney refused to prosecute the case after determining that Rockett was not the person who committed the alleged rape. The charges carry a potential life sentence. Rockett said, “I want to sincerely thank my lawyers Barry Tarlow and Mi Kim for their commitment to my case and their terrific legal work that exonerated me of any wrongdoing.”