Lost Horizon

Saša Grbić

Све комплетно, и први и други албум? Да немаш случајно Highlander демо? Тако се бенд звао раније, док им је Канс певао. Волео бих да чујем какви су били аранжмани тих песама тада.

Nažalost Daniel otišao, napravio svoj bend i boli ga dupe.

Mislim ja i verujem da je Wojtek takav, il je sve po njegovom ili ništa, ali pravi muziku pa ubija a Daniel je želeo da učestvuje u pravljenju pesama itd. al nije išlo.

Sve bih dao za još jedno remek delo kakva su oba albuma.

WILL IS THE POWER I HAIL!

Све комплетно, и први и други албум? Да немаш случајно Highlander демо? Тако се бенд звао раније, док им је Канс певао. Волео бих да чујем какви су били аранжмани тих песама тада.

da... ''Awakening The World'' - '01

i ''A Flame To The Ground Beneath'' - '03 godine.

ovi svedjani su cist power.

Highlander, da znam, bend formiran negdje u 90'.

p.s. i naravno heavy metalheads - Heed! :mrgreen:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

LOST HORIZON have issued the following update:

"Almost five years have passed since the release of A Flame To The Ground Beneath and after the turbulence the band experienced. The remaining members now realize this period was necessary to regain the energy, strength, motivation and inspiration needed to continue with the unearthly creations.

Only, this time things will be done a lot different than before.

While continuing the search for the voice, which will be embraced by our music, the recording of the new material will be carried through independently of that and immediately, with start on January, 2008. All instruments will be successively fully recorded and maybe even mixed without vocals on. All skeptical or frightened by this procedure should know/be-reminded it was more or less the same case with Awakening The World album when Daniel’s (Heiman) vocals was post-mixed after the instrumental mix in Studio Fredman.

Martin (Furängen - bass), Wojtek (Lisicki - guitar) and Christian (Nyquist - drums), the founders of the band, together with Attila (Publik - synthesizers), who all shared the same vision and goals, are once again the core of Lost Horizon and so it will remain in the future to avoid the destructible situations of too many wills and visions coming in conflict with each other.

One Band, One Vision…

- The Lost Horizon

With this in mind we also have decided not to approach any offers of a record deal with record labels only to be cosmically ripped off, limited or controlled. We will take care of all studio and graphical matters by ourselves.

Moreover, the material is not going to be recorded all at the same time, but song by song. If the singer problem is solved relatively shortly, then the songs will be available to buy directly after each one is totally processed and ready for the world. All songs will be distributed through the website.

According to our philosophy we want to establish a direct channel between us and our fans where our music and artwork will be distributed directly from our website, supervised by Valgorth, The Apocalyptic Blaster Of Rats In Cosmic Fury, to avoid any annoying, irrelevant interference by any greedy companies making it impossible to make a living as an artist/musician unless you sell a million copies.

This will be also your chance to join us on the path to bring back the music to the listeners and musicians, promote the music You love and make musicianship once again the beautiful art form it once was!"

Хм, ово последње је врло занимљица одлука. Хајде да видимо у коликој мери ће им то поћи за руком.

И добро ме подсетисте да понесем у војску ова два албума да слушам. Нисам одавно, срам ме било!

• 2 years later...

Bolje da ne izbacuju nista vise, a Wojtek nek reoformi Luciferion icon_rockdevil.gif

Koji si seidr

Gle šta se desilo:

EXTERNAL BREAKING NEWS!

WOJTEK has just released the debut album with "his" US band AGAINST THE PLAGUES.

It’s so close to an extension/continuation of my old band LUCIFERION it can get. And more!

To give you some closer personal info; on the album I do all solos, low vocals (growls) and dark talking, the rest is collective.

Edited by Ајлин

OK je ovo, ali malo vise Dimmuborgirasto za moj ukus, ne juri mi se album...

Pa nisam htela da mračim i baksuziram, al recimo da nisam imala nerava da odgledam video do kraja.

Valjda je Vojtek video da nema nita od briljantnog Danijela vol.2 pa rešio da se okrene komercijalnom... bleku.

Eeee Vojtek Vojtek

puška te ubla

Još kaže tamo u tekstu "nastavak Luciferiona", pfff.. ae da vidimo. možda je namerno stavio "drama king" pesmu za otvarača da zainteresuje publiku. Možda se prodao, ali nije glup.