• 1 month later...
Hello there,

It seems that every album from Tenhi has taken a lot of time and love to be completed – Saivo is no exception for sure.

I will try to open a bit where we are at the moment so that you can get a grasp of the current issues we are dealing with.

First of all it seems that we have done now the string arrangements that we planned for this album. Personally I am pleased about the results – tones and textures are earthy and dynamic. The last parts for the songs were played with contrabass which is a new addition to our soundscape. The strings will accompany guitars really nicely on this record…

Now we are entering the mastering phase. The final touches and tweaking is done to get the record out. Knowing us this can take a while though!

A big question is that will Saivo be double album…?

Anyways it will be a good one…

Evo rekli su ti.

• 8 months later...

In the cultural world of the Finnish Sami, "Saivo" is one of the realms of the dead where the departed continue their everyday life, content and in the company of their families and forebears.

"Saivo" is also the title of the new album by Tenhi that will finally see its release after four years of painstaking work on November 25th, 2011.

See below the evoking cover artwork, once again painted by Tyko Saarikko. The track listing reads as follows:

1. Saivon Kimallus

2. Pojan Kiiski

3. Uloin

4. Pienet Purot

5. Sateen Soutu

6. Haaksi

7. Surunuotta

8. Savoie

9. Vuoksi

10. Paluu Joelle

11. Sees

12. Siniset Runot

294374_10150333927788207_122521658206_8392325_2077899614_n.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3PBtEmzxhg

• 2 weeks later...

Mogli su i neku muziku da ubace u jebeni tizer, ne kontam vise bendove, koji kurac prave tizere ako nece da ubace u njih nesto konkretno, to ko kada bi trejleri za filmove imali spot od kostimografovog benda i prikazivali creditse umesto scena iz filma, ili kad bi tizeri za igre imali neke video zapise lajv performans arta...

Ustvari, tizeri su sranje u svim bransama...ne izazivaju me nego ostavljaju osecaj kao da se boje da stave nesto konkretno da ne bi odbili publiku, sto me odbija u sustini...

NECU ZVAKE, OCU TENHI

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...