My Dying Bride

nepenthe

Mislim da bi bilo krvi, bezbednije je ovako... :)

Sljedeci dan udarna vijest:

"10 debelih goticarki presjeklo vene na koncertu MDB! Aaron u ekstazi!: 

"Tako lijepe umiruce cure jos nikad nijesam drzao u narucju. " 

inter3.jpg

"I've lost them...I've lost them all" - Aaron Stainthorpe

Edited by Poor Twisted Me

UK metallers My Dying Bride have issued the short following update on their official website:

"My Dying Bride have been busy in the Future Works studio, recording material for a new EP release, titled "Bring Me Victory". Two covers, one of the traditional "Scarborough Fair" and a cover of "Failure" by the Swans, will be part of this new EP. A new video has been completed as well to support the release.

An October release date has been pencilled in but this may be put back a little depending on how the last days of recording go!

More as we get it."

fino,fino...

• 1 month later...

U.K. doom metal legends MY DYING BRIDE will release their new EP, "Bring Me Victory", on October 26 via Peaceville Records. The CD was recorded at Futureworks studio in Manchester.

The track listing is as follows:

01. Bring Me Victory

02. Scarborough Fair

03. Failure (THE SWANS cover)

04. Vast Choirs (live at Graspop Metal Meeting 2008)

Commented the band: "'Scarborough Fair' is a traditional English folk song without specific origin but was made popular by SIMON & GARFUNKEL in 1966. MY DYING BRIDE's version will feature two new introductory verses written by Aaron [stainthorpe, vocals] and will naturally feature the bands usual epic style with violins and crushing guitars.

"'Failure' was originally written by SWANS and has been a favorite within the MY DYING BRIDE camp for many years; it was only a matter of time before the band made their own version of this especially miserable number."

A video for "Bring Me Victory" was recently filmed and is expected to make its online debut later in the month.

A couple of video stills can be viewed below.

mdb_newep.jpg

mdvvid1.jpg

mdvvid2.jpg

Znaci, ne verujem... Ja obozavam MDB. Ali se ne secam da sam videla bar jedan njihov spot koji je kvalitetan. U bilo kom smislu. Iskreno, mislim da bi im najbolje bilo da uopste ne prave spotove. Pa jbmu mater, zar ne postoji tamo neka ekipa/pojedinac koja/i bi im odradila originalni i profi spot?