Heroes

Thule

da..700 mba a 50 min

to ima neke veze sa pravilima ripova..

smarao neki lik na forumu o tome :)

4x 20-23min = 1CD, Releases shall not be over 175mb.

3x 23-35min = 1CD, Releases shall not be over 233mb.

2x 35-50min = 1CD, Releases shall not be over 350mb.

Episodes further then 50 minutes, will follow the length rules of TXD2K5.

NOTE: Runtimes not mentioned above should fit on 1 CD i.e. 5x120mb, 6x116mb, 7x100mb etc.

or... 1x700mb. Tada.

If the groups don't follow them they get their releases nuked, period. Is it ridic that a few extra mins equal 700mb? Of course... but those are the rules. Everything has to fit on a CD-R. So 2x350 is okay... but 2x430 or more doesn't work. The only option left is one episode @ 700mb.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Malo smara epizoda, spomenuli su mnogo stvari, a ništa nisu konkretno rekli. Iznenadićete se sa Hirovim novim "prijateljem". :)

To mi je bilo prejako,ocekivala sam svakog ali samo ne starog "Sarka" (iz serije Alias,ko nije pratio). Inace epizoda je meni dosta dobra bila,jeste spora ali je u pitanju prva epizoda. Inace Kristen Bell u 5. epizodi :veseli:

Ajoj koliko sam se načekala, extra mi je za prvu epizodu.

Skroz sam zaboravila da je počelo da izlazi i naiđem slučajno na linkove :)

Pa ispostavilo se da sam sa pretpostavkama za sve do sad bila u pravu, a i nije bilo teško za provaliti :D

U svakom slučaju mučenje sa čekanjem od ep do ep kreće ponovo

:lol:

nek neko preprica s02e01 da znam da li da da se patim sa drugom sezonom ili da definitivno dignem ruke od govneta

201 "Four Months Later…"

The story resumes four months after the finale of the first season. The Bennets have relocated to a new town in California, where Claire starts at a new school. Claire meets a new boy, and tries to get back to being a normal teenager. Hiro meets his childhood hero, Takezo Kensei, in feudal Japan. A new brother-sister hero duo are introduced: Maya (new series regular (Dania Ramirez) and Alejandro (Shalim Ortiz). The two are from Central America, and their powers are said to be integrally connected.

enivej prva epizoda je samo uvod i apsolutno se nista ne desava

imas najavu novog negativca o kome je devojcica pricala u poslednjoj epizodi

• 2 weeks later...

Au, al' su ga zamrsili sa ovom trećom epizodom. Pogotovo sa

Kler i njenim novim prijateljem, i slikom 8/8 koju je pogledao Sureš.. A i malo mi je nejasno sve ovo oko Petera.. Nadam se da će malo brže da se odvija radnja u epizodama koje dolaze.

Here we are, now less than a week away from Kristen Bell's arrival on Heroes, and a few more morsels of intel are trickling in about her enabled alter ego, Elle. "She's a little messed up in the head, which makes her manipulative and out to get what she wants," the former Veronica Mars shared in a Tuesday conference call. That, Bell notes, is "really interesting... because [Heroes'] whole first season was about these fairly good-natured people trying to embrace these abilities and being very conflicted as to how they should be using them. Elle is not that way at all. She very much enjoys her power and the emotional power it gives her over other people." Series creator Tim Kring adds, "Elle was raised within the Company, and this is in some ways a cautionary tale about what would happen to any of our characters had they lived with powers their whole life."

As for Elle's ties to the canvas, Bell reveals that in addition to "a little bit" of a connection to Suresh, "There's a very interesting dynamic between her and Claire, in terms of what is and what is not. There's a deeper relationship there than people are expecting."

ja cekam jan. pauzu da odgledam sve epizode...ne vredi gledati jednu nedeljno