Paradise Lost

Stvarno ne znam koji im je kurac, oni skoro da nemaju dugih pjesama, sve što prelazi 5 minuta za PL je dugo, mogli bi lagano da piče u ovako nekim specijalnim prigodama 18 pjesama...

Ali sad su mogli ispoštovati barem taj neki minimum pristojnosti od 16... Pa i na dugim turnejama, kad su headlineri, najmanje do sad što sam vidio da su svirali posljednjih godina bilo je 15. A za proslavu 25 godina 14.

Posrao se po kolegama sa turneje. :haha: Sa punim pravom.

MB: Actually, about that, this release coincides, kind of, with the release of “Dethroned and Uncrowned” by Katatonia, which is also a re-imagining, reworking, call it what you will, of a previous record. You’re doing something like that now with the song “Gothic”, so the question is, do you usually encounter tracks that although you like, and have been well received, you still think could, and maybe even should, haven been presented differently?

NH: I think that if it’s a long time; if there has been a passage of time, like over 15 years, then I think that it’s fair enough in that respect. Perhaps now you think that you should have done them in a completely different way to how you originally recorded them; if it’s a song that you did like 2 years before, then it’s kind of pointless.

Odličan intervju.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

15 godina sam cekao da ih vidim.Bio je to jako,jako,jako dobar koncert.Ponadao sam se da ce negde da iskrsne nekakav snimak.

Nedavno sam video da ima na Youtube snimak Exploiteda iz novembra te godine.

Mozda se jednom i pojavi nesto.

Edited by sinkler666
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

On Saturday 20th September gothic metallers Paradise Lost will be performing at an exclusive show in the magnificent Roman theatre in Plovdiv, Bulgaria. For the one off event the band will be joined by the renowned Plovdiv Philharmonic Orchestra founded nearly 70 years ago and made up of over 100 highly qualified musicians. The orchestra has its roots in the hundred year old orchestral tradition in Plovdiv and over the years has launched the careers of many world-famous conductors.

The prestigious evening will be promoted by the Bulgarian independent radio station Radio Tangra Mega Rock and orchestrated by conductor Levon Manukyan who wrote the first metal ballet and is the founder of the Levon Manukyan Collegium Musicum orchestra. During his career Levon has previously given the classical treatment to rock and metal works by Marilyn Manson, Alice Cooper, Dream Theater, AC/DC, Evanescence, Guns’n’Roses, Kiss, Led Zeppelin, Nirvana and Judas Priest, and worked with world-famous soloists including ex-Nightwish vocalist Tarja Turunen.

“We have recorded elements of orchestration many times in the studio over the last two decades, as many of our songs lend themselves well to classical arrangement. However, we have never before had the chance to play with a real orchestra in a live situation, so it’s very exciting to have the opportunity to play with Plovdiv Philharmonic and in such a prestigious location as the Roman theatre"

This event will mark a key milestone in PARADISE LOST’s, already esteemed, career as they make their first ever performance accompanied by a full live orchestra.

1975030_10152011690913806_552086372_n.jpg

• 3 months later...

Prvo ovo u septembru sa orkestrom da snime / objave, pa onda novi.

Kako god, i on kad izađe opet će biti neka metalčina. Nije da se bunim, više-manje su odlični novi albumi, ali za Paradise Lost standarde već dugo stoje u mjestu, a ja jedva čekam ponovo neki eksperimetalniji album.

• 1 month later...

Kol'ko ja volim Believe in Nothing. Svaki put kad hocu da pustim jos neki album od Paradise Lost da cujem, udjem u folder, i aj njega, jebes ga.

Slusao sam pored toga poneki put prvi, Host, Faith Divides Us kad je izasao, i ovako jos nesto na random, i to je to xD