Sta najviše volite da pijete?

Melodicus Deathus...

@ Tanya-sounds like fun,pogotovo ako ti je zacepljen auspuh,tad letis do Alfa-Kentaurija.

@ Dida-PA TI SI MOJ NAJBOLJI PRIJATELJ!!!!(trep,trep,trep)

:lol: cek jos ga nismo smuckali...

a vazda treba probati nove stvari mada nisu lose ni ove domace loze uh loza je keva Čika Ibrova loza je keva popiješ čašicu i utrnu te zubi... jezik... grlo... ruke noge kosa sve... :lol:

Ole!Ovakva mesavina mora da protera samo tako!Popijes i ne mislis,otcepice ti svaki zatvor bolje od Mr.Muscolo!

Bas naprotiv. Gomila njih nije mogla da kenja od toga, a kao sto si i sam mogao da vidis, mi koji smo mogli, zeleli smo da nismo.

Eeeee Sisuse, kad se setim onih starih legendarnih avatara kje si imao.... Nostalgija me uvati :)

Daj vrci neki dobar!! !! !! !! !!

Х Р И С Т О С В О С К Р Е С Е ! ! !

@ Sisus-Mene bi proterala sam' tako,kenjao bih gromove tri dana,sv. Ilija mi ne bi bio ravan.

@ Dida-dok ne probas domacu bosansku iz Zrnica,nisi probala rakiju.Pio sam je kod ortaka...ono je raketno gorivo,sredstvo za ciscenje srebra,bio-otrov,ali za pice nije!

@ Sisus-Mene bi proterala sam' tako,kenjao bih gromove tri dana,sv. Ilija mi ne bi bio ravan.

@ Dida-dok ne probas domacu bosansku iz Zrnica,nisi probala rakiju.Pio sam je kod ortaka...ono je raketno gorivo,sredstvo za ciscenje srebra,bio-otrov,ali za pice nije!

ma čika ibrova loza je jača to ko proguta svaka mu čast, a ta bosanska se mora probat, da uporedimo jačinu... ja ne volim rakiju ako nije 320% alkohol ;)

Medovina? :confused:

Pa rakija od meda.

Šta ti ja znam, ja pijem Lav od 1998. Onda su mi ljudi govorili da sam lud i da je bolje da pijem Jelen, ali bogami Lav se jako malo promenio od tad.

Au :ph34r:

Ako se Lav malo promenio od tad onda ga nikad necu piti :ph34r:

Tad smo pili sve i svasta. :)

I antifriz? :bigblue:

@evil dead:sto bre nisi ovo otvorio kao glasanje?

wiki:"Медовина је била више него само пиће, попут вина, веровало се у њене магичне моћи ревитализације и лековитости, медовина је сматрана еликсиром за дуг живот. Људи су веровали да ће, пијући је, постати бесмртни."  Ovo sam cuo vec...

Znaci, ovo treba rokati STALNO... Zdravo je! :D

Ja sam jednom prilikom pio jedan koktel zvan "Smrt u jarku" od strane svog autora, znaci ono je strasno, covek je stavio u njega 20 razlicitih zestokih picja, neki chaj, vino, pivo i mleko :rockdevil:

Uh,nesto slicno sam ja probao svojevremeno na jednom 18. rodjendanu i za divno cudno nisam umro posle te popijene case :)

Nisam znao izmedju cega da se glasa...

Pa recimo - pivo,rakija,whiskey,vino,sok negazirani,sok gazirani,pelinkovac,obicna voda,kisela voda,mlako,caj,krv (???),kafa...

Tako nesto...

Sta ti znas sta je pivo. :P Idi pij petlovo. :)

Rooster forever :rockdevil::)

Znam ja sta je pivo - Lav to sigurno nije :P

Pivo(zajecarsko po mogucstvu ili ova sa vecim procentom alkohola,al ne zbog alkohola nego zato sto imam trip i da im je ukus dosta jaci i da imaju neki poseban smek,mislim na grom i lav 7(obican lav je uzas)) ,rakija puuuuno ( dunja,stomaklija,loza(sljivovicu slabo gotivim jes da je nasa ...)),vino ali crno samo kada je zaista kvalitetno ,ono sto moze da se nadje kod nas u prodavnicama je 80 % najgore kiselo sranje,najcesce se kod nas moze naci stvarno dobro po privatnim malim vinarijama,ili eventualno da naleti neko strano mada je to diskutabilno a belo u spriceru.i za dezert METAKSA

sok od jagode je van kategorija

Edited by East

Elem,da utuvimo sta je tacno medovina-

KRIGSMJÖD

By Henri Sorvali © 2001

You need:

5 cans (450g/can,”Countryside Honey” is very good label) of regular honey.

4 bags (500g/bag) of brown sugar. (=”Fariinisokeri” in Finnish.)

30g of yeast

5 big lemons

27 litres of water

1 litre of cranberry/lingonberry/blackcurrant juice.

a big bucket (for 30 litres) with a fermenting-lock.

An alcohol-meter

1. Mix all the sugar and honey with almost boiling water ( 1 kg of sugar needs 1 liter of water,but the honey needs more….so mix one bag of honey [450g] with one litre of water!) and pour all of this into the big bucket.

2. Add the 1 litre of juice you bought.It adds a great taste,but contains also a spiritual meaning,as it´s symbolizing the blood of the Einherjer.

3. So…now you have a bucket with hot liquid,right?.There should now be something like 8 litres of stuff in the bucket.

4. Get another small bowl,and mix the yeast with room-temperatured water.This takes approximately a 0,5 litres of water. Now,is the yeast mixed completely with the water? Good. Keep it in the table for a moment and DO NOT add it into the very hot liquid yet,as it will kill the yeast and your mead will never start to ferment.

5. Add the rest of the water (colder,of course….to balance the temperature of the liquid) to the bucket,so that it will be almost full now…and be VERY sure that the temperature of the water is near to room-temperature,(=ab.22-25 celsius) because if it´s too much below or over that,you´ll never get any alcohol,´cause the yeast will die. Use common sense.

6. Add the contains of the yeast-bowl to the big bucket. YES, you schmuck.The one where is that30 g of yeast mixed with that 0,5 litres of water.

7. Wash the lemons and chop them (don´t peel!) into slices.Add the slices into the bucket now full of still non-fermented mead. Mix the whole package.

8. Close the bucket,pour some water into the fermenting-lock (to get the process starting) and keep the bucket in a warm place.(Bathroom is ok….but the ideal temperature is something like 25-30 celsius.) And try not to move that bucket during the fermenting-process, as we don´t want yeasty drinks,right?

9. Wait for a day,maybe two,and the fermenting should begin.However,if it doesn´t,continue adding half a kilo of normal (white) sugar and wait for a day or two.If nothing happens,continue doing that as long as needed. If that doesn´t help,throw that shit away and buy beer….lots of beer.

10. Let the mead ferment for three weeks in the bucket.After that,it should contain something like 8 percent of alcohol.If it doesn´t,you can pour some more sugar into the bucket and wait for a couple of days.

11. So….now you have about 30 litres of mead with alcohol…but where are the bubbles?Don´t panic,we´ll continue the work to get them. Bottle the mead into PLASTIC (for you own safety) bottles (Pepsi,Fanta,etc…whatever bottles you have,just try to get bottles with capacity of 1,5 litres as it´s the most ideal size.) It´s your own decision how you´ll get that mead into the bottles,but I recommend to do it with siphon. (Suomalaisille siis lappo.). And be warned,the last 1-3 litres of the mead in the bucket have all the yeast which has gone down to the bottom during fermenting ,so it would be wise just to throw them away.Trust me,you don´t want to get a hurting stomach. I know.

12. So,now you have filled you bottles with mead.Add one teaspoon of sugar into each bottle before closing them.(be quick,as in the next second you´ve done it,the mead starts to burst out in a REALLY fast speed!).Close the bottles and let them be in warm place for a half a week or week,depending how much you want carbonic acid (=bubbles). Besides the bubbles,you´ll also get from one to two percents of more alcohol,which is always a nice side-effect.

13.Drink heads off while singing "Oppi Fjellet" or something as cheesy. And remember a toast for the Fallen Ones!