Marduk

MissionVao

• 3 weeks later...

Ovih crva (waxworms, kod nas supercrvi) imam jedno 5000 komada. Ako neko zeli da kopira svog omiljenog vokalistu - iznajmljujem povoljno. 100 komada - 100e na sat. Za tih sat vremena mozete da radite sa njima sta hocete. Ako neki zatrudni - preuzimate odgovornost. You break it - you buy it.

Sad saznah da su Marduk već jednom ranije obradili Woven Hand ("Deerskin Doll") ali ta obrada nije objavljena nikad, te da je WH zapravo Morganov omiljeni bend, neverica. :D

Evo šta Eugene misli o tome što ga Marduk i Primordial voršipuju:

I couldn’t be happier. For one, I listen to a lot of heavy music myself. When it first came to my attention that people in these scenes - whether it’s heavy metal, black metal or death metal - were starting to pay attention to my music, I was so happy that they would even consider what I do. But that wasn’t a surprise. I think that people in the metal world think about things that a lot of other people don’t, like spiritual things. Whether they believe as I believe is beside the point, but they’re searching, they’re searching for something beyond what is here or what you can see with your eyes, and I think they know that there’s more, you know? And so in that sense I am like them because I also think there is more.

What does that tell you, when a bands like these are paying you tribute? Have you ever listened to Marduk?

Yes I have. I’m very happy that the song means something to them, it’s a song that means a lot to me personally. I’m extremely flattered…

Maybe they’re not that evil?

Look, I know for a fact that everyone is evil. I know that they are. And I also know that people cannot un-become evil by doing rituals, by doing penitence, by doing confession or good deeds, by being generous. I know that none of that, will ever make someone not an evil person. Only what God has done for me, makes me a holy person. Not what I do, but what He has done. As far as these bands are concerned, I know where they’re coming from. I know that rage. They hate religion and I hate religion too. But the church’s deeds are not God’s deeds.

Sluša se novi album danas, na svu sreću vratili su se u formu posle mlohavog Wormwood, brze pesme su standardna razbijačina, recimo uvodna nosi baš Dark funeral vajb a spore gde oni vrlo često podbace su zanimljive. Nije baš na Rom nivou za sada doduše ali videćemo, + što Mortuus manje defecira.

Edited by Grobodan

Pf, Rom je svetlosnim godinama udaljen od Wormwooda, Rom>Plague angel>>>>>Wormwood.

Videćemo kako će se novi plasirati kad se malo iskristališe, za sada je super, pogan i ogavan.

Kapiram da će da curne za max dva dana.