Amorphis

Cold

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...

Amorphis are pleased to announce the release of their new upcoming album "Under The Red Cloud" The worldwide release is scheduled for September, 04th. Pre-order your copy of AMORPHIS‘ new masterpiece here: http://nblast.de/AMORPHIScloud

The tracklist of "Under The Red Cloud" is as follows:

01. Under The Red Cloud

02. The Four Wise Ones

03. Bad Blood

04. The Skull

05. Death Of A King

06. Sacrifice

07. Dark Path

08. Enemy At The Gates

09. Tree Of Ages

10. White Night

Bonus tracks (digipak & 2LP):

11. Come The Spring

12. Winter’s Sleep

10170827_10155580579530276_7733477537472608841_n.jpg?oh=07937d1400d414087a620184c10efd5e&oe=55EEACAF

pa ono, znalo se da će omot ovako nekako izgledati čim je objavljeno da ga Valnoir radi, ovo je njegov stil 1/1 :D

ko zna, novi fazon omota, ovaj odsekao dredove, možda bude nekih drastičnih promena i u...?

U stoner.

U skladu s trendovima.

http://crypticrock.com/interview-tomi-koivusaari-of-amorphis/

CrypticRock.com - You were not the only band who drifted away from their traditional style in the late ’90s. My Dying Bride, Moonspell, Samael, Paradise Lost, and Kreator all experienced a similar departure from what fans expected of them.

Tomi Koivusaari - Yes, and one other reason was that at the time it felt like we could not go to a higher level musically with the growling vocal style. I do not necessarily feel this way anymore, but at the time it was what we thought.

CrypticRock.com - That is pretty exciting. Like you said, the new album is to be released in September of 2015. Can you tell us a little bit about what the writing and recording process has been like for this record? What can fans expect this time around?

Tomi Koivusaari - I think it will be different than the past few albums

op op op, da li ovo možda nešto znači?

Tako su rekli i za prošli, da su im dosadili isti albumi i da spremaju zaokret i nešto novo, a onda za 5% promijenili produkciju i sve isto snimili. Samo lošije. :bigblue:

Sad se bojim da su samo promijenili dizajn!

Ali vidjećemo, i ja se nadam konačno nekom hrabrijem Amorphis albumu (zamisli prije recimo 10-15 godina da mi je neko rekao da će doći vrijeme kad ću ovo izgovoriti, ne bih vjerovao).