KoЯn

Imali koncert ovde u Portlandu.Ja komotno kupio kartu pre mesec dana i jace i dolazim juce ispred arene i nema nikog.Reko sta koj kurac i neka zena mi rece kao koncert otkazan.Odem da pitam na salteru kao razlog je zbog nekih nesuglasica u bendu....Ali ima na sajtu opsirnije.

Meanwhile, Davis plans to hit the road for his first-ever solo tour shortly after KORN's current trek ends on October 28. Davis revealed that he'll have a keyboard player, percussionist, guitarist and multi-instrumentalist on the road with him. He told The Pulse of Radio that fans should expect a mix of KORN tunes and rare material, like the songs he did for the movie "Queen of the Damned". "It's all acoustic, and I'm gonna be playing a couple of KORN hits, and the rest of the KORN songs I'll be playing are gonna be, like, 'Kick The P.A.', which is off the 'Spawn' soundtrack, playing 'Last Legal Drug', which is a B-side off (KORN's 2005 album) 'See You on the Other Side'. And then I've got all the 'Queen of the Damned' material I'm gonna be playing, and I'm also gonna be playing some covers. I'm doing 'Love on the Rocks', which I did for 'Wonderland', and stuff like that. So it's gonna be a real good show."
:lol:

Pa nece ljudi celog zivota da sviraju istu muziku.

Ok je Faget bio 1994. godine, ali ja sam tada imao 12, a sada imam ... malo vise. Ja ne bih zeleo da se ponavljaju, a mogu tek misliti koliko je njima dosadio taj fazon.

Meni je drago sto ljudi pokusavaju da sviraju nesto drugacije.

Ok, slazem se da poslednji album nije na nivou starih, ali nije bas ni tako los(a sigurno nije losiji od ostalih extra-turbo-nu pomenutih bendova).

Korn sve vise zvuci poput bendova koji su i uticali na njih, pomeraju se ka popu i to je ok, oni su ionako uvek bili mainstream bend.

I da, bez pljuvanja please, ako sam ja mogao da iskuliram izjavu da Ill Nino nema losu pesmu(joj, kako me samo vuce da ih zesce popljujem :) ), mogu valjda i administratori :) .

• 3 weeks later...
o čemu se radi? ne kapiram.

In October 2007, Jonathan Davis announced he would be embarking on an acoustic solo tour called 'alone i play', his first ever, in November 2007. He has said he will be playing songs from the Queen Of The Damned soundtrack (which he co-composed), cover songs, rare unplayed Korn songs, and Korn classics. The tour is being completely produced by Richard Gibbs. His touring band consists of the following artists:

Michael Jochum - percussion

Lilo Fadidas - guitar,bouzouki,oud

Shane Gibson - guitar

Miles Mosely - upright bass

Zac Baird - keyboards

Shenkar - violin

prvi i drugi deo pass:www.mediaportal.ru

http://rapidshare.com/files/70496131/o__da...n_.zip.001.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/70500046/o__da...n_.zip.002.html

lista pesama:

Tracklist:

01 - System

02 - Last Legal Drug (Le Petit Mort)

03 - 4 U

04 - Hey Daddy

05 - Forsaken

06 - Dirty

07 - Alone I Break

08 - Slept So Long

09 - Hushabye

10 - Kick The PA

11 - Not Meant For Me

12 - Hold On

13 - Careless (Akasha's Lament)

14 - Redeemer

15 - Got The Life

16 - Trash

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ode korn u kurac

On Janurary 16th, 2008, Korn announced on their website that James Shaffer is leaving the tour due to personal and family related reasons. Jonathan Davis did state that they will still be touring. Very few details are know about the announcement, including wheather or not Shaffer will return to Korn after the tour.

Mada mislio sam da ce prvi fieldy...Ali dobro sad ce i on pa ostaje jonathan sam...Bah...