KoЯn

• 3 weeks later...

Vijest:

KORN With JOEY JORDISON: First Photos Released - Apr. 25, 2007

Several photos of KORN rehearsing with their newly acquired touring drummer, Joey Jordison of SLIPKNOT, have been posted online at Korn Underground. A video clip of James "Munky" Shaffer receiving the news that Jordison will join KORN on the road for the next several months is available at this location.

"He's an amazing drummer," singer Jonathan Davis told the Artisan News Service last Thursday (April 19). "His skill… and I don't know." Bassist bassist Reginald "Fieldy" Arvizu added, "And he looks cool. He has long hair and most drummers don't." Davis: "Yeah, this is true. We don't know yet 'cause we haven't jammed with him yet, but we're going to do that this weekend."

KORN is currently recording its eighth studio album, tentatively set for release on July 24.

Although famed drummer Terry Bozzio worked on much of the record, KORN announced earlier this month that he would not be joining the band on tour. Original KORN drummer David Silveria is taking a hiatus. When asked what happened with Bozzio, Davis told the Artisan News Service, "Things just didn't work out. He's on the album and we had a great time working with the guy. He needed to go do his thing and it's all good."

So how long with Joey be a part of KORN? "For a couple of tours and then he's going back and SLIPKNOT's doing a record," Davis said. "But for this time, it's going to be fun."

Check out video clips of Davis and Fieldy talking about Jordison: Clip#1, Clip#2.

A statement released from Joey Jordison said, "I'm lucky to have had the opportunity to perform with bands that have influenced me as a musician over the years. When I first heard KORN they blew me away and I've been a fan ever since. I'm looking forward to playing drums with these guys for the next five months!"

The schedule for this summer's Family Values Tour, co-headlined by KORN and EVANESCENCE, has been announced. The 30-city tour will begin on July 20 in Missouri, ending in early September in California. The lineup also includes FLYLEAF, HELLYEAH, ATREYU, TRIVIUM, NEUROSONIC and DROID.

Komentar:

COMMENT | Good old Fieldy

posted by : Blackthorned

4/25/2007 8:35:02 AM

still living up to his reputation as the intellectual of the band.

Zamro sam od smijeha.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=71187

• 1 month later...

Sve KIDA do ovog najnovijeg ... USrali su ga mmaksimalno ....

... take a look in the mirror .. OBJASNJAVA .. ima brdo dobrih pesama . . .

... al sta ces .. .svaki bend ima period kad radi ziku sto voli da radi .. i onaj drugi period kad se raspada i radi zaa KESH , jebiga...