KoЯn

samo napred minja...

ne daj da te lazu!!! icon_smile.gif

robert smith fuckin' rulz...

on i les claypool su jedini muzicari koje south park nije ismejao, vec im jos dao i pozitivno-bizarne uloge--sebe, naravno...

sa pravom...

south park rulz...

pa nisu ni KoRn ismejali koliko se ja secam...ili sam mozda propustio poentu?!?!

user posted image

Brate jebote ne mogu da verujem na sta lici...pravi je pop sa ovom bradom...

da inace ja imam jednu (interesantnu) teoriju...

Head: "...e sad posto sam odsvirao ovu cigla solazu, sad na miru mogu da idem u popove" laugh.gif

Inace poznato je da je on ranije izmedju ostalog slusao Boyz2Men icon_da.gif

ajmo mi da napravimo sektu jacu od te hriscanske....nek se zove kornoljublje...mozda vrati heada u KoRn.... icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Ma oce icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Inace moram da kazem da iako sam do pre nekih godinu-godinu ipo dana smatrao KoRn za meni najomiljeniju grupu, ova vest o Head-ovom odlasku me uopste nije pogodila.....................................

Poslusao sam pesmu CRY koju je uradio Head za solo projekat i ima neke efekte koje su KoRn koristili na Untouchables-u....mislim da su neki efekti na basu, ali nisam sto posto siguran....

neznam sta da kazem....jedino mogu da kazem da mi je krivo sto ako ikad budem gledao KoRn uzivo da necu videti njega...head-a...

"Well the writing is almost done

I have been having fun watching my ex guitar player bash us.

What can I say but good luck bro, I'm done with your false crusade.

Korn will keep “poluting” the world as long as we have fans.

Life is fuckin crazy, damn, fuck it.

Anyways, the music your gonna hear on this album is the best

shit we have ever done. It's insane, I can't wait to record it

peace"

Jonathan Davis said...

btw,Evropska Turneja je tek 2006.godine...

www.norkcrew.cjb.net

www.fieldysdreams.net

Brian Baptized In Jordan River

The Associated Press is reporting that former KORN guitarist Brian "Head" Welch was baptized Saturday (March 5) in the Jordan River, just weeks after quitting his band, drug habits and rock-and-roll lifestyle for religion.

Welch, a founding member of the multi-platinum band, and about 20 other white-robed Christian pilgrims from a Bakersfield, Calif., church were immersed by their pastor, Ron Vietti.

Welch said the ritual baptism had washed away his anger. "You know when you get angry and it builds up? I felt like hurting someone before, now I feel like hugging people," he said.

Vietti said Welch — who has "Jesus" tattooed across his knuckles and "Matthew 11:28," tattooed prominently across his neck — is already attracting a new group of young people to the message of Christianity.

"In recent weeks people have committed their lives to God because they're so inspired by his story," Vietti said.

KORN announced Welch's resignation last month after 13 years with the band. Welch said he had become increasingly depressed and drug-addicted in recent years, but that religion helped him quit.

He said he plans to release more music without the band.

"My songs are God saying things to me, him talking to people. He's going to use me to heal people and people are going to be drawn to it, just watch, they will be," he said.

www.norkcrew.cjb.net

www.fieldysdreams.net

Inace poznato je da je on ranije izmedju ostalog slusao Boyz2Men

Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Bravo za cika Head-a!Podrzavam ga u odluci da se posveti svetom zivotu! biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

• 2 weeks later...