Alcest & Amesoeurs

behemoth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Meni je loš zvuk ubio osećaj. Smatram da bi i trebali da sviraju sa drugačijim osvetljenjem, nešto tu mora da se menja. Onako statični pod manje-više statičnim svetlima... malo bezveze.

• 1 month later...

Živ bio!

Btw:

Hey there, we wish you all a happy New Year! As I said in some recent interviews we will have two guests on the next Alcest album and today I feel glad to reveal the first one. She is Billie Lindahl, the singer/songwriter of the Swedish project Promise And The Monster. We discovered her album "Transparent Knives" last year during our American tour and felt instantly amazed by this music. It is a sort of otherworldly, nightly and ethereal folk with unique singing and great atmospheres. If you didn't know Promise And The Monster before I highly recommend you to check the albums out. Billie will come a few days in the studio in March to sing on some parts. I am sure her voice will perfectly fit with what we have in our head for the next Alcest album, we feel very enthusiastic about that collaboration! Cheers, Neige

Edited by Grobodan

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...