Alcest & Amesoeurs

behemoth

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Mene ne oduševljava, možda sam očekivao više metala. Deluje mi kao da ciljaju na još "mekšu" teritoriju, a meni se dopada odnos oštrine i laganih delova koji su imali do sada. Eto, sad mi se sluša My Bloody Valentine. :haha:

Alcest je jedan od onih bendova kod kojih maksimalno podržavam ublažavanje zvuka jer su mi njihovi najbolji meomenti mellow.

Nego stigao mi Le secret re-record, imaju ponovo snimljene one dve pesme i stare verzije, čisto da se uporedi. Standardna priča, bolji zvuk, sad ko kako voli neka odluči. Lepa stvar je što će EP moći konačno normalno da se nabavi. Btw čujem neke tračeve i iz Prophecy o novom albumu krajem godine... i Alcesta i Les discrets. Biće veselja.

sad ko kako voli neka odluči.

Daj link da odlučimo :bigblue:

A u vezi novog albuma

Read here some information from Fursy Teyssier about the second Les Discrets album:

"The concept of the new album is the fear of losing someone, and loss of that person. It is also about the land of the deads, how it could be, how we feel in it, and how a person who's there deal with his own death. Mostly, the album is darker than the first album, there is still a lot of acoustic parts, arpegios etc, and there is a serious work of composition on arrangements and vocals. We (the band) and everybody who listened to the premixes think it's the logical follower to the first album, musically and thematically and that it is much better than it. I'm pretty sure people who liked the first album will even like the second one more.

There is still no title to it, I'm hesitating between 2 or 3 different ones.

The cover art has already been done and it fits more than I could have imagined the whole album. It's a very dark, solemn and sad picture. I also started working on other illustrations that will be somewhere in the booklet etc.

We still haven't decided on definitive formats, but I'm doing my best to make an Artbook again, I'd like that edition to be recurrent in the Les Discrets discography, but, maybe there is a better packaging somewhere that waits for us...

I am anxiously waiting for it to be released (guess in late 2011). Hopefully, some appetizers will be uploaded sooner or later!

Fursy & Il Discreto"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ima ljudi i koji slušaju i koji bi išli. Teško da će biti bilo šta organizovano, ali bolje i da se okupimo pa palimo busom/vozom, nego da svako solo se snalazi, barem će biti cirkanja :bigblue:

• 1 month later...

Neige:

“The next album is already recorded and will contain 8 songs. It's a longer album than the previous ones, very rich and having a lot of different atmospheres. It will contain harsh vocals but will surely be the last one having these kind of vocals parallel to the clean ones. It is called Les voyages de l'âme, which could be translated to The Soul's Journeys and concerning concept of this album its title is saying a lot about it...”