Death / Grind - preporuke & kultovi

Lunar

' timestamp='1361966067' post='2622966']

@hellsarma

Super za Svart, ceka se album. Meni je to bilo ultra iznenadjenje kad su svirali u Beogradu, bas dobri uzivo.

Ma bend jebe kevu,odlicni su uzivo,da mi je znati koliko traze pa da ih dovedem. Prvoklasan bend,jebem ti Francuze koliko su dobri.

Inter Arma remind me a whole lot of Ulcerate. You should really give them a shot!

If you’ve yet to check out Relapse Records’ recent signees, now’s as good a chance as any to do so: NPR is streaming a new track called “The Survival Fires” right now.

Unlike “sblood,” a faster number that Brooklyn Vegan debuted last month, this track is full of plodding, churning, deliberately-paced death-metal churns — ala New Zealand’s finest referenced in this article’s opening sentence, but with perhaps a few hundred more bong hits in the band members’ collective lifetimes — and is a great representation of new album Sky Burial as a whole.

Sky Burial comes out March 19 on Relapse Records; pre-order it here.

An earlier version of this article incorrectly stated that Inter Arma used to be called Ironhorse; the band that used to be Ironhorse is now called Call of the Void, also signed to Relapse.

Dobra ova Inter Arma u picku materinu,evo linka za pesmu : http://www.npr.org/b...t-of-inter-arma

Edited by HeLLsarma

ko,ja?mora da si me pomijesao sa tamo nekim dimon sidom

Da, kao i o tebi to sto mislis da je Vital Remains Deicide za siromasne.

ne,ne mislim to,mislim da je kasniji deicide za siromasne.

A nekad si drkao na Suzukijeve solaze.

ne,sad sam ga pohvalio sa zadnjim projektom,ako tako nastavi mozda mu i upali tuta

• 2 weeks later...