Death / Grind - noviteti

F4R15

After a five-year absence, the mighty and legendary mega-beast CIRCLE OF DEAD CHILDREN has re-emerged from the sewers of Pittsburgh with its new full-length album, "Psalm Of The Grand Destroyer".

According to a press release, CIRCLE OF DEAD CHILDREN "bring with them a more focused and refined approach on their signature crusty, blackened, inhuman grindcore sound while still keeping their brutality and violence at the forefront. No triggers or drum samples. No guitar re-amping. No vocal processing, inhaling or microphone manipulations. None needed. Their thunderous music is as sincere and urgent as it ever was, but with a solid and complete line-up in tow, and with production from the masterful Scott Hull, CIRCLE OF DEAD CHILDREN have never sounded or played better than this."

"Psalm of the Grand Destroyer" — which marks the first appearance of drummer Matt Francis alongside bassist Drew Haritan and founding members Jason Andrews (guitar) and Joe Horvath (vocals) — features 14 new tracks and one remake off the band's initial release from 1998.

CIRCLE OF DEAD CHILDREN represent the audio end-times; a psychotic fast-forward nightmare into the sonic ash-heaps of humanity. CIRCLE OF DEAD CHILDREN are the ultimate anti-everything band; anti-life, anti-death, anti-world, anti-music and anti-you. Critically acclaimed for lyrical concept and prose as much for their hyper-extreme approach to sound, CIRCLE OF DEAD CHILDREN possess the ability to both wretch and annihilate the listener as well rouse and intrigue. Never has this been the case more so than with "Psalm of the Grand Destroyer".

Commented Joe Horvath: "After what seemed to be an endless amount of setbacks over the past several years, it feels great to not only have this release finally becoming a reality, but for it to be in our opinions, the best overall release we've done to date. We're proud to continue our work with Willowtip Records and look forward to dropping this nasty bomb on the world soon."

"Psalm of the Grand Destroyer" is due out in stores June 8, 2010 in North America and June 7 in Europe via Candlelight/Willowtip.

The track listing for the CD is as follows:

01. Avatar Of Innocence

02. Ursa Major (1998 revisited)

03. When Human Compost Stains all Earth and Repels the Messengers of Love

04. Chaos Crawls Back

05. Earth and Lye

06. We Who Move with the Graven Worms

07. Bury the Ill Flock

08. Refuse to Kill the Same Way Twice

09. Obsidian Flakes

10. Last Words and Warning Signs

11. Jaracaca

12. Torches

13. Night of Morbid Psycho

14. Germinate the Reaper Seed

15. Starve, Beg & Die a.k.a. Fuck You Kill Me

Song samples are available at this location.

circleofdeadcd.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Meni se nije baš preterano svideo, Recremation mi je daleko bolji.

pocinje da me nervira sto u poslednje vreme sve tako na brzinu preslusavam, taj nominon sam pustio jednom i kao ok idemo dalje

slucajno danas nesto sredjujem i pustim, pa jedno 80% albuma kida totalno, taj mass downloading pocinje da mi ide na nerve

pocinje da me nervira sto u poslednje vreme sve tako na brzinu preslusavam, taj nominon sam pustio jednom i kao ok idemo dalje

slucajno danas nesto sredjujem i pustim, pa jedno 80% albuma kida totalno, taj mass downloading pocinje da mi ide na nerve

Daunlodujem i ja masovno, al slusam samo probrane bendove i eventualno na preporuku. Ovo ostalo provucem kroz plejer, ako mi se dopadne produkcija i stil u startu, dam mu sansu. Veci je problem sto moras skinut 20 osrednjih il krs albuma da bi izvukao jedan stvarno kvalitetan. Medjutim, to mi je ponekad i interesantno jer naletim na neki skriveni dragulj na koji prosto odlijepim.

Nominon je dobar, Hooded Menace sam skinuo i sad cu malo da slusam, a skida se prvi demo i album Skeleton of God. Ovaj sa preporuka je bas tripozan, dopalo mi se.

Edited by morbid god

Nunslaughter uvek može :rockdevil: izvalite naziv poslednje pesme :lol:

Pa za njihove albume se nikad ne zna, u svakom slučaju do tad će objaviti 50 izdanja :haha: važno je da se Sabbat, braća po besmislenim izdanjima, konačno smilovao da izbaci album uskoro :rockdevil:

Defeatist - Sixth Extinction

Defeatist is a New York City, NY-based grindcore band formed from the ashes of technical metal acts Kalibas & Anodyne who play a notably less refined, yet significantly more vital & abrasive brand of grind-punk. Vocalist Aaron Nichols describes the group as “three cranky old dudes who spend their free time playing blast beats in a room that smells like a dead bum’s ass.”

Defeatist play raw, angry, socially & politically aware crust-tinged grindcore in the vein of latter-wave grind acts like Discordance Axis, Kill the Client and later-era Insect Warfare.

At present, the band has released 3 EPs (the Mechanisms of Sanctimonious Filth split w/ KURSK, the In Praise of False Hope EP, and the Thanatonic State EP, all released in 2007), with scheduling & finances prohibiting more prolific recording. Willowtip Records has agreed to release a full-length from the band, which is being recorded with producer/engineer Colin Marston.

00-defeatist-sixth_extinction-2010-front.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?wzyvtndazwi

http://rghost.net/1044109

malocas skinuo, odslusao par pesama-dobro zvuci, 'cu ga obrnem sutra natenane