Death / Grind - noviteti

F4R15

• 2 weeks later...

Former MANTAS, DEATH and MASSACRE vocalist Kam Lee has joined forces with ex-OBITUARY/SIX FEET UNDER guitarist Allen West in a brand new death metal band called CORPSE ROT.

Regarding how the name of the group was chosen, Kam said, "Believe it or not, this name has not been used [by any other band before]. (Note: This statement appears to be inaccurate. — Ed.) How is that even possible? And how I came up with the name… I was joking with Allen. I'm like, 'Allen, I'm kind of known for the song 'Corpse Grinder'. You're kind of famously known for 'Slowly We Rot'. Let's just put the two together and see if there's a fucking band with that name. Nah, there's no band with that name."

More information on CORPSE ROT will be made available soon.

• 2 weeks later...

THE WRETCHED END, formed in 2008 as creative collaboration between Samoth (Emperor/ Zyklon) and Cosmo (Mindgrinder), are currently heading into Strand Studio, Oslo, to record the drumtracks for the follow up to last years debut album “Ominous”. Once again it is Swedish skinbasher Nils Fjellström (aka Dominator from Dark Funeral, Aeon and In Battle) who’s behind the kit.

The new album is tentatively entitled “Inroads” and confirmed song titles include: “Death by Nature”, “Cold Iron Soul”, “Blackthorn Winter”, “Fear Propaganda”, “Hunger”, “Throne Renowned of Old”, “Tyrant of the Mountain”, “Deathtopian Society” and “The Haunting Ground”

The album recording is scheduled to be completed by the end 2011 and is tentatively scheduled for release in the first half of 2012 through Nocturnal Art Productions/ Candlelight Records.

Wormrot kreće na evropsku turneju. Deset nastupa u Britaniji od početka septembra, pa onda nastavljaju ka središnjem delu kontinenta.

Datumi UK turneje, lokacije, predgrupe

Ja ako se ne varam, trbalo bi da skoro (septembar ili oktobar) sviraju u Pesti, sa Marutom. Tako mi rece neki lik, 'oce da ide. I ja se razmisljam, al' ne mogu da nadjem pare, a i nekako mi nije sad fora da ih gledam kad su postli poznati, i dalje se izjedam sto ih ne gledah prosle godine kod nas kad su bili ug kult u najavi, ali nisam mogao u sred ispita da se cimam do Kragujevca.

Edited by Uruk Hai

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...