7. Indignation 03:58

8. Time Immemorial 04:15

9. The Incurable Tragedy II (November 10, 2006) 03:37

10. A Black Light Ending 03:33

11. One Funeral Hymn For Three 04:10

12. The Incurable Tragedy III (December 15, 2006) 02:20

Total playing time 38:57

http://www.shareonall.com/IETITP08_www.metalargentum.com_ofov_rar.htm

Skinuh ga i ja, oko 4 sata je trajalo na dial-upu :)

Na prva 2-3 slušanja prilično razočarenje. produkcija u najmanju ruku čudna, isto kao da nije mixovano ili nešto slično, kao da je nedovršena. Diagnosis Terminal najbolja pjesma, ostale, nemam pojma, nadam s da će mi se popraviti utisak nakon još nekoliko slušanja. Za sad, ni blizu prošla dva albuma.

Edited by Vic Rattlehead

• 2 weeks later...

Da li sam ja jedini koga je ovaj album oduvao?

Mnogo mi je ovo tight na prvo slushanje :(

A na drugo? :)

Bash to mi se svidja kod albuma. Tesan je i besan, a opet melodichan i veoma pevljiv.. Fantastichna kombinacija vokala... INTO ETERNITY! Shta vishe vam treba..

Jedino me malo smaraju ovi emoish "Incurable Tragedy" pesmice..tj. nisu na nivou ostalih.. Favoriti: "Tides Of Blood", "Symptoms/Diagnosis Terminal", "Indignation", "A Black Light Ending"..a mogao bih i sve da ih navedem :) Svejedno - "Time Immemorial" vrhunac albuma!! Kao "Timeless Winter" sa proshlog..

10/10

There will be blood before the end.. :rockdevil:

• 1 month later...

Canadian extreme progressive metal quintet INTO ETERNITY — whose new album, "The Incurable Tragedy", debuted at #17 on the Billboard Heatseekers chart last week — return to the road this weekend, when they kick off a string of dates alongside ICED EARTH. However, the band's founding guitarist/principal songwriter Tim Roth is unable to participate in the tour.

The group has issued the following statement to explain matters further: "All of us in the band, and especially Tim, have been looking forward to this tour with ICED EARTH for months. Over the years, ICED EARTH has been a huge influence on INTO ETERNITY, as anyone who owns 'Dead or Dreaming' [the group's second album, which features a picture of Tim wearing an ICED EARTH t-shirt] knows.

"Unfortunately, the events of the past two years have recently taken their toll on Tim. Emotionally, he's a rock, but there are some important legal, financial and family-related matters at home that he needs to take care of right now. However, he's given us his blessing to do the tour without him so we can honor our commitments to our fans (who won't get a refund if the support act cancels), and continue to promote an album that we all very much believe in.

"Luckily, Sean Maier from our labelmates BLESSED BY A BROKEN HEART has agreed to fill in on super-short notice. From what we've seen and heard on his MySpace, Sean's an amazing shredder, and we can't thank him enough for stepping in. Meanwhile, Stu is going to do his best to handle all of Tim's vocal parts, as well as his own. The vocal harmonies won't be as rich, but Stu vows to do the best he can.

"Please know and understand that INTO ETERNITY's lineup is not changing, and that Tim will rejoin the group on tour as soon as humanly possible. Again, it's not that Tim doesn't want to do this tour; it's just that he can't right now. Over the last three years, Tim has led INTO ETERNITY through 300+ shows with death metal bands, power metal bands, prog-metal bands, metalcore bands and everything in between. We'll miss him out there, but the show must go on.

"Thanks again to all the fans around the world who picked up 'The Incurable Tragedy'. We weren't sure how people would respond to such an emotional roller coaster, but we couldn't be more grateful for our fans' continued support. We can't wait to see you all on tour."

Pade mi na pamet Bleki Loles, on nikada ovako nesto ne bi dozvolio :) heh...

• 3 weeks later...

JEBOTE BOOGGG,tek sam juce izvalio ovaj bend,htedo na dupe da padnemmm ,kaakkaavv bennddd,kako ljudi kidajuuu ,oovoo jeeee tako doojjjaajjnooo ,neznam,jebe nanu naninu i majcinu dusicu!!! :rockdevil: :rockdevil: :rockdevil:

Iam samo album The Scattering of Ashes ,ima neko linkove za jos neki album! :rockdevil:

JEBOTE BOOGGG,tek sam juce izvalio ovaj bend,htedo na dupe da padnemmm ,kaakkaavv bennddd,kako ljudi kidajuuu ,oovoo jeeee tako doojjjaajjnooo ,neznam,jebe nanu naninu i majcinu dusicu!!! :rockdevil::rockdevil::rockdevil:

I bre zemljače, kasniš na poklonjenje ovom izvrsnom bendu!

(inače meni je upravo Scattering of Ashes njihovo ponajbolje)

I bre zemljače, kasniš na poklonjenje ovom izvrsnom bendu!

(inače meni je upravo Scattering of Ashes njihovo ponajbolje)

:pivopije: Kasnim ali izgleda da cu da nadoknadim to propusteno vreme jer ovo je jednostavno neznam,svaka cast ljudima nemogu da prestanem da ih slusam! :rockdevil:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ovaj bend apsolutno RAZVALJUJE!!! The Scattering of Ashes je vrhunski album, nema pesme koja mi se ne dopada! Novi album je prvi njihov konceptualni i malo ga je tezhe svariti na prvo slusanje (bar je sa mnom to bio slucaj), ali kasnije fino "legne". Prethodni albumi su takodje dobri, nemam nekih zamerki ali mi poslednja dva nekako vishe leze.