Metallica

lemmy sixx

od price o povratku korenima dobili smo kurac

Хм, можда су се и вратили коренима. На пример, шаргарепи, цвекли, ротквицама, и тако томе.

Аааааааааааа, да. Легендарни разговори типа:

"А ти слушаш Металику, је л' да?"

"Не, ја слушам Оверкил", а онда следи збуњени поглед од једно 30 секунди.

Ето шта име направи у главам неупућених. Ко кад би ја рекао неком реперу:

"А ти слушаш Еминем?".

user posted image

evo ga ron sa bass-om koji je svirao pre 20+ godina icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

А је л' неко од вас слушао бенд Phantasm где је МекГавни свирао са Кејтоном В. ДеПењом из Hirax и Џином Хогланом из Dark Angel? Био је то занимљив пројекат који на несрећу није потрајао.

Najnovije vesti:

Metallica computer game

Lars Ulrich has confirmed the heavy metal band will be immortalised in a computer game.

Poking fun at last year's Metallica documentary "Some kind of monster", Ulrich has also made it clear there will be no group therapy levels in the game.

The 41-year-old says, "With the computer game, there is definitely truth to that (appearing).

"It won't just be a game where you have to get Lars and James and Kirk through the tour without breaking up, or any of that horses**t."

Ima i ovo, hackovali im oficijelni sajt:

The official message board was hacked a few days ago and I guess the webmaster over there got a shock when he found his forum down.

"Fuck you all - Fuck Metallica" was the message from "the white fox" stated on the hacked forum up at metallica.com. "There is no way of stopping me, you will never stop me. I could take this site down 10 times a day if I wished.... You will never stop piracy, you are wasting your time and money trying"

Below is a screenshot of the hacked forum.

user posted image

a ima i ovo:

HIP-HOP TRIBUTE TO METALLICA

Hip Hop tribute to Metallica CDNo words, except a few short names tells us about who the people behind this tribute is. Sad. It is also true that it is the latest songs that makes this format best. Track 9 and 10, "Jump in the fire" and "For whom the bell tolls" does not do any good in the package but the rest, all eight, are killer stuff.

Da ima jedno 4-5 swing obrada pocevsi od Pat Boonea pa nadalje...

Sto se tice Cliffa, glavna zabuna je jer vecina izvestaja kaze da se nesreca desila "na putu za Kopenhagen" i to zna da buni...

Jel' ima neko Utimate Tribute da mi da? Na SoulSeeku sam nasao samo 3 pesme i to me mnoooogo nervira...

Takodje treba mi Cliff Em All DVD (reznac) a za to nudim Live Shit, A Year And A Half i S&M (takodje rezance) icon_rockdevil.gif

Srecom su nam opeth otvorili temu, onako je forum gubio svaki smisao icon_rockdevil.gifpivopije.gifmusik19.gifmrred.gif