BM noviteti

Lunar

Immortal - The Seventh Date Of Blashyrkh (2010)

th_54532_DVDIMMORTALtheSeventhDateofBlashyrkh2010_122_387lo.jpg

Tracklist:

1. Intro 

2. The Sun No Longer Rises 

3. Withstand the Fall of Time 

4. Sons of Northern Darkness 

5. Tyrants 

6. One by One 

7. Wrath From Above 

8. Unholy Forces of Evil 

9. Unsilent Storms in the North Abyss 

10. At the Heart of Winter 

11. Battles in the North 

12. Blashyrk (Mighty Ravendark)

Subgenre: Black Metal

Bitrate: 320 k

154MB

http://www.storage.to/get/FeQqVrlj/Immortal2010320+kbps.rar

no pass

Dark Essence Records has set an October 4 European release date (September 13 in Norway) for "The Malefactor's Bloody Register", the sophomore album from Norwegian progressive extreme metallers VULTURE INDUSTRIES. The follow-up to 2007's "The Dystopia Journals" was recorded at Conclave & Earshot Studios by Bjørnar Nilsen, who is also the band's frontman and was mastered by Brian Gardner (ISIS, NINE INCH NAILS, DAVID BOWIE). It features a guest appearance by ENSLAVED's Herbrand Larsen on Hammond organ, as well as special guests on cello, viola and saxophone.

"The Malefactor's Bloody Register" track listing:

01. Crooks & Sinners

02. Race For The Gallows

03. The Hangman's Hatch

04. The Bolted Door

05. This Cursed Flesh

06. I Hung My Heart On Harrow Square

07. Crowning The Cycle

08. Of Branded Blood

"The Bolted Door" is available for streaming on the band's MySpace page.

"The Malefactor's Bloody Register" explores the theme of crime and punishment from the perspective of both the criminal and the hangman, and once again VULTURE INDUSTRIES has been able to persuade Helge Jordal, one of Norway's most renowned character actors, to appear on the cover of the album. Jordal had agreed to be featured in the artwork for "The Dystopia Journals" after listening to the album, and his collaboration with the band continues with "The Malefactor's Bloody Register", for which he takes on the role of the Hangman, and is photographed in brandishing a law-book and clutching a noose.

The lineup of Bergen-based VULTURE INDUSTRIES is a veritable "who's who" of black and extreme metal musicians. Aside from Nilsen himself on vocals, synths and programming, bandmembers include guitarists Øyvind Madsen (SULPHUR, ex-ENSLAVED, session guitars for DEATHCON) and Eivind Huse (SULPHUR, ex-SYRACH), Kyrre Teigen on bass and Tor Helge Gjengedal (ex-MALICE IN WONDERLAND, ex-SULPHUR, ex-TAAKE) on drums. The band is due to support TRISTANIA in Norway in late September and early October, and will hit the road to promote the album with labelmates TAAKE, HELHEIM and SULPHUR during October and November, as well as appearing at the Labyrinthic Metal Evening in Bucharest on October 16 along with Sweden's SHINING.

vulturesmale.jpg

vulturespromo.jpg

Dakle, Cultes des Ghoules (Poljska). Logo je vrlo kul, kao i 'zika. Bend cine clanovi Bestial Raids, jos jednog kultnog usisvackog black/death benda(takodje preporuka). Album o kojem pricam je HAXAN,

218380.jpg

Dark/occult black metal, bas ima ritualnu atmosferu. Odlicna produkcija, sporije i brze dionice, ja uvjek istripujem one Gojine slike kongresa vjestica dok ovo slusam. Imas i recenziju na arhivama za detaljniji info.

I naravno - LINK

Razbija ovaj bend, BM iz kripte gde jarac siluje novorođenčak na Valpurginu noć.

Mislim da ne.

Ovo ti zvuči kao da je crni sveštenik pošao na misu, pretopio Worship him i De misteriis da bi napravio smesu od koje će se napraviti krčag za pijenje jarčeve krvi a u celoj priči je King Diamond u jednom momentu prošao, bio zadovoljan ambijentom i produžio dalje.

• Upvote 2

kasni mesec dana.

nema ga na Iron Bonehead, ili ga ne vidim?? jedna aosoth stvar. nece biti cda.

l_5d9fb63d75c7487fbe5e98a3b8215cb0.jpg

Nego:

Mongo Ninja - No Cunt For Old Men (2010)

Ako je upola dobar kao prvi ima da bude kidanja.

mosh.gif skinuh samo zato sto je pevac i u bendu The Cumshots.

drago mi je sto je link zalutao na ovaj podforum :da:

oba albuma odlicna.

yt: