BM noviteti

Lunar

Evo da podelim sa vama jedan sjajan one-man atmospheric black metal album (pa i "bend" s obzirom da sam sa ovim albumom i ja tek prvi put cuo za njega, a inace je lik iz Holandije i sve je kucna produkcije.. Ovo mu je drugi LP).. Zove se Wilds Forlorn, a novi album iz 2012. godine se zove "We, The Damned".. Evo vam i sample..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Lfq86oGfnc

P.S. Ako je vec postavio neko izvinjavam se preobimna je tema da je celu iscitavam :D

Season of Mist is excited to announce the signing of Canadian act RAGE NUCLEAIRE! Formed by ex-CRYPTOPSY vocalist Lord Worm, the black metal act has been working on their debut album "Unrelenting Fucking Hatred" for quite a while and describes it as a "hate-filled blend of melodic black metal and violent industrial."

"If anyone had ever told me that someday I'd be signed to Season of Mist, I'd have laughed at them", guitarist Dark Rage comments. "The point is, being accepted into the SoM family, along with such ungodly notables as ARCKANUM, MAYHEM and DEATHSPELL OMEGA, is like being given a Sith name - it feels great to be part of SoM's evil empire."

Adds Lord Worm: "The three of us seem to share the same bleak world vision, for one thing, and this shows up very clearly in the compositions. Alvater used to be in the godly Frozen Shadows, and I know he hasn't spent nearly a fraction of his accumulated rage. Dark Rage and I don't do a lot of cretinous smiling, either."