Vader

boske

Najbolji Vader album?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For the last two weeks, Polish death metallers VADER have been working at Hertz Studio in Bialystok, Poland, recording their new album, tentatively titled "Impressions In Blood". The bandmamebers have issued the following comments regarding the process thus far:

Piotr Wiwczarek (guitar, vocals): "14 day of recordings at Hertz Studio in Bialystok. We've prepared 11 tracks and a bonus track which will be featured on the Asian version of the album. All the drum parts have been already completed and...what can I say? You should expect about 45 minutes of total carnage! The fastest VADER's stuff ever, even a little bit faster than 'Litany' album!!! Currently we are working on guitar sound and kicking off a pretty arduous, but probably the most interesting part of the process, I mean arranging our new songs and album as a whole. Impressions are going to be very bloody!!!"

Daray (drums) summed up his work: "The band entered the studio on 24th of [April]. First two days we spent on preparing everything, soundcheck and so on. Then I started recording my drum tracks which all in all took me 10 days... It's going to be the fastest album I've ever recorded, you will hear there a lot of blastbeats and fast double pedal drumming. This time for the recording I used OSCA 5B drumsticks, TAMA Starclassic drumkit with Ludwig 'Black Beauty' snare drum, Alchemy Professional cymbals, Aquarian Response II pads on toms and Hi-Energy on snare, Roland RT-7K triggers, D-DRUM module and finally, my current favourite thing — AXIS X-Longboards pedals which helped me to achieve a staggering level of speed."

The recording session will last until May 24, after which VADER will team up with DESTRUCTION and KATAKLYSM for a tour in America. Simuntaneously producers Slawek and Wojtek Wieslawscy will take care of mixes and mastering. The complete new album, featuring artwork/ design of Greek artist Seth (ROTTING CHRIST, PARADISE LOST) should be ready in the middle of July. "Impressions In Blood" will be released through Regain Records on September 4. On September 17, the band will kick off a huge European tour which will run through December 20.

Piotr Wiwczarek (guitar, vocals): "14 You should expect about 45 minutes of total carnage! The fastest VADER's stuff ever, even a little bit faster than 'Litany' album!!!

Daray (drums) summed up his work: It's going to be the fastest album I've ever recorded, you will hear there a lot of blastbeats and fast double pedal drumming.

uhuhuh...ovaj deo mi se veoma svidja...za moj ukus,Revelations i Zver su bili nesto sporiji nego sto zelim od njih,nadam se da ce oprvaiti nesto dobro kao Art of War

For the last two weeks, Polish death metallers VADER have been working at Hertz Studio in Bialystok, Poland, recording their new album, tentatively titled "Impressions In Blood". The bandmamebers have issued the following comments regarding the process thus far:

Piotr Wiwczarek (guitar, vocals): "14 day of recordings at Hertz Studio in Bialystok. We've prepared 11 tracks and a bonus track which will be featured on the Asian version of the album. All the drum parts have been already completed and...what can I say? You should expect about 45 minutes of total carnage! The fastest VADER's stuff ever, even a little bit faster than 'Litany' album!!! Currently we are working on guitar sound and kicking off a pretty arduous, but probably the most interesting part of the process, I mean arranging our new songs and album as a whole. Impressions are going to be very bloody!!!"

Daray (drums) summed up his work: "The band entered the studio on 24th of [April]. First two days we spent on preparing everything, soundcheck and so on. Then I started recording my drum tracks which all in all took me 10 days... It's going to be the fastest album I've ever recorded, you will hear there a lot of blastbeats and fast double pedal drumming. This time for the recording I used OSCA 5B drumsticks, TAMA Starclassic drumkit with Ludwig 'Black Beauty' snare drum, Alchemy Professional cymbals, Aquarian Response II pads on toms and Hi-Energy on snare, Roland RT-7K triggers, D-DRUM module and finally, my current favourite thing — AXIS X-Longboards pedals which helped me to achieve a staggering level of speed."

The recording session will last until May 24, after which VADER will team up with DESTRUCTION and KATAKLYSM for a tour in America. Simuntaneously producers Slawek and Wojtek Wieslawscy will take care of mixes and mastering. The complete new album, featuring artwork/ design of Greek artist Seth (ROTTING CHRIST, PARADISE LOST) should be ready in the middle of July. "Impressions In Blood" will be released through Regain Records on September 4. On September 17, the band will kick off a huge European tour which will run through December 20.

ovo zaista dobro zvuci,jedva cekam icon_rockdevil.gif

• 1 month later...

user posted image

"Impressions in Blood" track listing:

01. Between Day and Night

02. ShadowsFear

03. As Heavens Collide...

04. Helleluyah!!! (God is Dead)

05. Field of Heads

06. Predator

07. Warlords

08. Red Code

09. Amongst the Ruins

10. They Live!!!

11. The Book

http://www.massive-music.pl/multimedia/vader-warlords.mp3

Odlican cover,fini nazivi pesama...ovo ce da pokida,ne zvao se ja King Diamond icon_rockdevil.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Septembar? Haha...ima to dosta brzo da izadjer na net..

Inache ova pesma je ok..al ne me odushevila

ali bre "ne zvao se ja King Diamond " icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Album se pojavio, nista mu ne fali. Odlicna svirka, super su pesme. Slusao sam malo popodne. Svidece se svima koji su i do sad slusali Vader. Standardno dobar bend musik19.gif

Edited by solicitor

Ni ja.

Ali se nisam ni odushevio. Ne kao za "Art Of War'' barem..

U principu solidan je album, , "ShadowsFear", koja je mozda i najjaca na albumu vuche onako na starije Vader radove, dok je "Predator" pesma koja tako obecavajuce pochinje ali je zadnjih minut-minut i po zestok smor i onaj riff koji se samo vrti i vrti..slichno i za "Field Of Heads"..oni bubnjevi na kraju smaraju ceo minut! Jedina pesma koja mi je odmah ushla u glavu(hit hehe) je "God Is Dead", zabavan kratka pesmica. Slichnog karaktera je i "They Live!!!".Nazalost nema nesto pesama koje su u fazonu "ARt Of War", tek na trenutke. Pored "SF", najjache pesme sa albuma su IMHO "Book" i "As Heavens Collide". Tako da se nadam cu ove 3 chuti uzivo u decembru..a od ostatka..koju izaberu..samo neka preskoce Predatora.

...BECAUSE NO GOD IS GREATER THEN YOU!!!

7/10

Edited by Vanish To Perfection