Nile

ZWER

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tartarean Desire: I noticed that you were accused of cancelling your show in Belgrade for no reason, what really happened there?

Karl Sanders: "We couldn't get across the border. I think that is a pretty good reason, if you can't get there then you can't play the fucking show. They said we had too much gear, it was worth too much money, so the promoter told us to lie. If we would lie we would get across the border but lying is bad. They already knew what we had. If we tried to tell the guy next to him that we had something different, you know, that's fucking stupid. The promoter that's been badmouthing us, saying that we cancelled for no reason, he's a fucking liar. He's a fucking cocksucker."

Cc..pogani jezici prema nashim milim organizerima.

Ma nek jedu govna....

Laganje je lose hahaha kako da ne. Meni bi bitniji bili fanovi, nego to sto cu slagati granicare jebene, mislim manje bi me grizla savest. A to oko laganja za opremu ne znam ni ja sam koji to jos bend donosi opremu vrednu 50.000$ pa ni Megadeth ni Stevie Vai nisu imali opremu te vrednosti aman. Ali dobro i onako su debili postali, pa nista nije cudno....

Edited by Frubi666