Tema za ekipu

Baal

Da li je Kuruz Delija ili Grobar?  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Jose Mourinho on Mario Balotelli in an interview with CNN:

"Mario was good fun. I could write a book of 200 pages of my two years in Inter with Mario, but the book would be not a drama. The book would be a comedy! I remember one in Kazan. We went to Kazan in the Champions League. In that match, I had all my strikers injured. No Milito, no Eto'o. I was really in trouble and Mario was the only one. Mario gets a yellow card in minute 42 or 43. So, when I go to the dressing room at half time, I spent, I would say, 14 minutes of the 15 speaking only for Mario. "Mario, I cannot change you. I cannot make a change. I don't have a striker on the bench. Don't touch anybody. Play only with the ball. When we lose the ball, no reaction. If somebody provocates you, no reaction. If th

e referee makes a mistake, no reaction. Mario, please"

Minute 46, red card

:haha:

Edited by Srlandand
  • Upvote 7

Guest Bata Životinja

Jose Mourinho on Mario Balotelli in an interview with CNN:

"Mario was good fun. I could write a book of 200 pages of my two years in Inter with Mario, but the book would be not a drama. The book would be a comedy! I remember one in Kazan. We went to Kazan in the Champions League. In that match, I had all my strikers injured. No Milito, no Eto'o. I was really in trouble and Mario was the only one. Mario gets a yellow card in minute 42 or 43. So, when I go to the dressing room at half time, I spent, I would say, 14 minutes of the 15 speaking only for Mario. "Mario, I cannot change you. I cannot make a change. I don't have a striker on the bench. Don't touch anybody. Play only with the ball. When we lose the ball, no reaction. If somebody provocates you, no reaction. If th

e referee makes a mistake, no reaction. Mario, please"

Minute 46, red card

:haha:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDEruS1D7VY

Ово је феноменално. :haha:

http://www.mozzartsport.com/vesti/genijalno-navijaci-sportinga-odradili-svetski-hit-bio-jednom-jedan-sporting-video

И енглески превод:

Sometimes I remember when we were champions

We had Quaresma, Jardel and Marius Niculae

I thought this was not the end, though

But apparently it looks like so

And "Only I know" why I stay home now

The formed players go sign for the rivals

Not to mention Moutinho, Judas Moutinho

We even lost the cup to Académica

And we're already in technical bankruptcy

There's an urge for an Inverstor from the Orient

But why do they play in 4-3-3? Wolfswinkel, there by himself doesn't scare anyone

And using three defensive midfielders

Makes as much sense as some sporting leaders (Satire)

And what cesspit is that in the stadium?

They might as well put water and sharks swimming around the field

In 10 years the league wasn't won

You're no longer the Sporting that I used to know (x 3)

(Benfica fan comes in)

Sometimes I remember when you used to have guts

If you want titles, don't think your club is gonna give them to you In Sporting players leave on Sale (Saldo)

Coentrão left for the double of Ronaldo

And now, to Champions I'm going

And you don't, because you're no longer the Sporting that I to know!