tema za pedere i dukatlije (random)

KRANG

jebote, ne znam da li je bolja ova giant squid (wow!!!) ili head control system pesma.

pojavio se neki review za taj HCS album - Murder Nature.

pominju i fate no more i sranja, ali u ovoj jednoj pesmi se i ne čuje FNM nešto..

garm - jedan od mojih omiljenih vokala ikada.

There's a new force to be reckon with in the hard rock and metal world. Head Control System is a newly found project consisting of only two men, both of whom you may be familiar with. Kristoffer Garm Rygg (Ulver/ ex-Arcturus, ex-Borknagar) and Daniel Cardoso (ex-Sirius/ Re: Aktor) are the masterminds behind this truly unique hard rock journey.

Murder Nature is the band's debut album and will be released on April 4th, 2006 on THE END RECORDS. What's interesting about the songs on here is that they have today's modern rock sound, but many have them have the sound evolution that you find on many Ulver releases. So basically what the means is that you're not just listening to the music, you're listening to something much more meaningful-rock with a purpose if you will. Another thing that I admire is that many of these songs have roots in some of what I consider 'forgotten bands', specifically Faith No More and one of my favorite bands, Alice in Chains. There's not a major sway in their music to those two bands, but you can tell there's some influence. Another name to throw into the mix is Queens of the Stone Age.

A minute long intro that sounds something like a siren draws you into to "Baby Blue". After you're set up with the intro, the song shoots you some heavy rhythm guitars with some great vocal work courtesay of Kristoffer. With more amazing vocal work, "Skin Flick" shows the band at their best. It's a heavy concoction of deep and dirty rock with a polished vocal style and is probably what I would consider a single or at least should be marketed as so. Damn good song. Somewhat reminding me of Disturbed and Linkin Park in an odd way are some segments of "Masterpiece [Of Art]. The underlying music just reminds me of them so much that I can't really think of anyone else to compare it to.

"Seven" is almost a ballad. It threatens to cross that line on many occasions and ultimately, I can't decide if it is or isn't. I want to say it is, but some of it's a bit too heavy to be considered as so. Personally, it's my favorite track on the album just because it shows yet another side of the band. Another song that reminds me heavily of Linkin Park is the two minute "Kill Me". It sounds almost like a combination of "In the End" and "Numb". The heaviest offering on Murder Nature is "Wonderworld". To me, this has the biggest Faith No More influence-the solo on here sealed the deal. The lyrics are great on here as well. They're darker than the others and I love 'em!

If you knew no history of the band, you'd never be able to tell this was a debut album. Everything on here is flawless and rather impressive if I do say so myself. For any fans of hard rock, there will be something on here you can thoroughly enjoy. Hopefully this will be enough to get you salivating in anticipation!

ima li gde da se skine ovo?

imam hsc promo vec 3 meseca, al malo su ga, kao, sjebali...

nema voiceover al kao kvalitet pada s vremena na vreme...

uopshte nije dobro koliko sam ochekivao...

imam, chini mi se, 6 pesma...

ok je, verujem da ce ti biti neko vreme album godine, ali iskreno sam se nadao boljoj ziki... nekako je plain kad imash garma preko nje...

ova pesma je odlična..

ova recenzija kaže da je album impresivan.

ako je sjeban promo, nemoj mi donositi. sačekaću april i retail verziju..

np: Gay For Johnny Depp - Blood: The Natural Lubricant - Sex In Your Mouth wub.gif

Edited by KRANG

KRANG!

jel ima mozda negde na DC++ da se nadje onaj Soxpon?

(pevac iz In The Woods)

album se zove Kicking You Alive

edit: ne mogu da verujem da nigde ne moze da se nadje onaj Khanate DVD sad.gif

Edited by slowdiver

a vidiš šta još kaže.. još jedan jak kandidat je bio ovaj Sickoakes što sam postovao pre par strana.

i stvarno je jako dobar album.

pojavio se [ADVANCE] A Whisper In The Noise - As The Bluebird Sings [2006/Transdreamer] icon_rockdevil.gif

ne bih ni znao da mi pera sad nije rekao

btw, ladno je Keith Fullerton Whitman (pod nikom "hrvatski" )na IT, i kaže da je ok što ljudi skidaju džabe..

i to vidi koji promet ima:

Uploaded 87.42 GB

Downloaded 118.56 GB

skidam. tu se i pojavio. na temi za lisbon.

pazi šta kaže:

"just do me a favor; listen to this concert/piece LOUD and through decent SPEAKERS. there's a ton of low-end/sub information that's just begging to get out into the air; neither headphones nor computer-speakers do it justice... -k"

jeste da skoro nikad ne skidam live sranja, ali ovo su baš nahvalili..

pa kad je tupavi LCD soundsystem bio..

nego... stvarno je neverovatan album. ja se još prilagođavam i navikavam, nisam baš navikao na takav zvuk. ali kvalitet se vidi posle 10 sekundi.

i spot za silent shout je OPAKO dobar.. doneću ti.

Edited by KRANG