tema za pedere i dukatlije (random)

KRANG

Upravo tako, mada nečemu od toga je zaista prikladna ta 'avantgarde' odrednica. Barem na neko vreme. Recimo, baš kad sam prvi put slušao Isisov 'Oceanic' negde pre tri godine, to sam mogao da definišem baš kao avangardu. Sad su već polako postali neka vrsta parametra.

Isto mi se čini da je tamo neke 1992, recimo prvi Cathedral bio nešto totalno avangardno, a danas je 'Forest Of Equilibrium' opšti 'how-to-make' standard za doom metal...

over and over and over again...

icon_smile.gif

dva cool albuma za danas:

1:

Tone - Solidarity

konačno sam uspeo da skinem ovu kentovu preporuku mhihi.gif

fast facts:

-5 gitara.

-neurot rec's.

-washington d.c.

-sounds like: gy!be, eits, isis...

par apetajzera:

prva pesma sa albuma - http://www.tone-dc.com/assets/music/c&p.mp3

četvrta - http://www.tone-dc.com/assets/music/Sketch.mp3

"This time around Tone capitalizes on the space provided by the doubled percussion to open the band to careful passages; conversely, they allow a formidable counterweight to the enormous soaring attacks of five guitars. Solidarity expands the boundaries of Tone, whereas they once communicated a single new idea, they now communicate a new method of thought"

web: http://www.tone-dc.com/

----------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------

2:

ovi su više cool što smo ih gledali onda, nego što su stvarno cool. icon_smile.gif

user posted image

review sa ninehertz, svež: http://www.ninehertz.co.uk/reviews.php?id=226

http://www.conspiracyrecords.com

Edited by KRANG

ajde, evo i treći.

A Scanner Darkly - A Scanner Darkly [2006/Gilead Media]

jedan od onih avant-grindcore bendova koje recenzira stylusmagazine itd. icon_smile.gif

dali su im B

mada je ova recenzija bolja.

koga zanima nek pročita.

This killer new Midwestern avant-grindcore outfit debuts with this six song CD of paranoid, cerebral heaviness that is influenced and informed by the dystopian sci-fi works of writer Philip K. Dick. One not need be familiar with Dick's writing, however, to get your hooks dug into A Scanner Darkly's futurist grind/sludge/drone/noise, generated from a surprisingly dense guitar/drums/keyboards/vocals lineup, and rife with lethal post-Slayer thrash riffs, strangely catchy major-key doom rock breakdowns and alien sludge crawl like Black Mayonnaise doing some weird variation on mathy metalcore, squalls of sweet luscious feedback overdrive (these guys LOVE feedback) and squealing free-guitar/amp freakout, bright major-key futuristic fastcore meltdown, with the final looong track "Four Years, False memories" sounding akin to Earth and K.K. Null channeling the sounds of an intergalactic cruiser moving through deep space while a loop of Japanese singing spirals into out into the blackness. Haunting stuff. A Scanner Darkly moves between the spheres of intelli-grind populated by Pig Destroyer and Discordance Axis, monstrous ultra-drone a la Sunn and Earth, Nasum's blazing blastcrust, and a whopping spurt of Melvins worship. A thoroughly weird and wonderful neo-grind blast, we can't wait to hear more from these cats.

--crucialblast

+imaginesteam.net/asd/asd.html (band website)

+myspace.com/ascannerdarkly (samples)

+gileadmedia.net (label)

Edited by KRANG

to bi značilo da si banovan.

evo još zanimljivih sranja (makar meni, a vi - ko vas jebe)

Neurosis have been seen in and out of the office and the studio at all hours of the day and night. They are writing. And writing.

Red Sparowes are going into the studio at the end of this month with Tim Green. Their European tour dates are up on the tour page. The highly-anticipated second record is scheduled for release on NR in September.

Made Out of Babies are going to Europe for the first time. Check out their dates on the tour page, and don't miss the show if they're playing near you. When they get home, Made Out of Babies will head into the studio to record their second record, scheduled for release on NR in September.

--

Red Sparowes, Made Out of Babies and Battle of Mice (feat. Josh from Red Sparowes and Julie from Made Out of Babies) have all turned in their tracks for a triple 7"/CDEP called TRIAD, scheduled for release on NR in May.

jedva čekam ovo TRIAD sranje.

a i album će im biti super.

evo jedna pesma sa albuma "Sleep And Dream" (sept 2006):

http://www.neurotrecordings.com/artists/ba...eepAndDream.mp3

BATTLE OF MICE:

Newly formed from members of Neurot Recordings' label mates, Red Sparowes and Made Out of Babies, Battle of Mice delivers a crushing heaviness you might expect, but at the same time creates stunningly beautiful moments of lush guitars and elegant vocals, powered by slow, methodic drumming.

Battle of Mice is heavy without pretension, beautiful without effort, creating sounds reminiscent of Godflesh, Neurosis, My Bloody Valentine, & Bjork.

Battle of Mice is comprised of Julie Xmas (Made Out of Babies) on vocals; Josh Graham (Neurosis visuals, Red Sparowes) on guitars/keyboards; Tony Maimone on bass (Book of Knots, and previously of Pere Ubu); and Joel Hamilton on drums, who has worked with Sparklehorse, Unsane, Frank Black, Elvis Costello, Tom Waits, and more. Joel has played in Shiner, Players Club, Glazed Baby, and Book Of Knots.

Look for limited 7 inch vinyl releases in Spring 2006, a full length to be released on Neurot in Fall 2006, as well as east coast shows.

More to come.

Edited by KRANG

ova battle of mice pesma je fenomenalna.

imate link.. ostavio sam na prethodnoj strani.

kako će to da bude dobar album....!!!!!

--

a tone, pored 5 gitara, imaju i 2 bubnjara.

i to je već dobar album.

sigurno najbolji koji sam čuo u zadnjih mesec dana.

In the April issue of Germany's Rock Hard magazine (#227 - Christina Scabbia cover shot), editor-in-chief and admitted die-hard MANOWAR fan Götz Kühnemund interviews bassist/founder Joey DeMaio, taking him to task for the band's controversial "performance" at last year's Earthshaker Festival. Kühnemund confronts DeMaio on a number of issues, including Manowar's mid-set soundcheck and using a playback orchestra for part of the show. Following are a series of excerpts from the interview, translated from German:

Götz: After the Earthshaker Festival we received a lot of mail from fans saying they don't believe a word you guys say anymore. The thing with the orchestra...

Joey. "What about the orchestra? I don't understand."

Götz: The fans feel betrayed.

Joey: "Really? That's the biggest production we've ever done!"

Götz: With a playback orchestra. Everybody knows it.

Joey: "Really? I brought in 200 musicians from the Czech Republic for a playback show? Are people really dumb enough to believe that?"

Götz: That's what people believe.

Joey: 'Then I'm sorry, I find that silly. Ask my mother: I'm not the smartest guy in the world, but I'm not so stupid as to bring in 200 orchestra musicians from another country to sit on their asses and pretend to play. That's ridiculous."

Götz: There are technicians that worked at the Earthshaker Festival that say it was all fake.

Joey: "I don't care what people say. The important thing is that the orchestra played. That's the truth. It makes no difference if people believe something else."

Götz: It's silly when you do a ten minute drum soudcheck in the middle of your set, like at the Earthshaker.

Joey: "I know, but when our fans pay good money..."

Götz: ...to hear songs, not a soundcheck!

Joey: "...and I can't hear what I'm playing on stage and give the fans the best possible performance, I owe it to them to fix the problem. I'm a professional."

Götz: But the sound wasn't any better afterwards! You wasted valuable time.

Joey: "No, I didn't. I did my best to solve the problem. Okay?"

Götz: I believe you wanted to show that you had absolute control over everything.

Joey: "No, I wanted to show the fans that they're more important to me than my own life. And if I have to do a soundcheck to prove it, that's what I'll do. I don't play with instruments that are out of tune, I don't play with bad equipment and I don't play with bad sound. I did soundcheck on stage for two hours just so we could play one song perfectly. If people don't like it that's not my fucking problem."

"I believe in the fans, I believe in metal more than anybody you've ever met. And you've known me a long time. I've never pissed on you even though you constantly do it to me. And I don't stab the fan in the back. And another thing, Götz: I'm prepared to die for metal. Are you?"

Götz: Well...

Joey: "Are you prepared to die for metal? Have you ever thought about that? Are you prepared to die for metal?"

Götz: No. I prefer living.

Joey: "But I'm ready! I'm ready to die!"

Götz: Great.

Joey: "Do you want me to prove it?"

Götz: And how would you do that?

Joey: "Do you want to come on stage in Dortmund and shoot me?"

Götz: I wouldn't go that far.

Joey: "Why not?"

Götz: Because I'd prefer it of you'd just play good music.

Joey. "I make good music. I write the best music that I can write and I play the best music I can play. Okay?"

Götz: Okay.

Joey: "I'm preprared to die, remember that. And when you're ready let me know. Write that! Write that I'm ready to die for metal and you're not!"

Joey: "Are you prepared to die for metal? Have you ever thought about that? Are you prepared to die for metal?"

Götz: No. I prefer living.

Joey: "But I'm ready! I'm ready to die!"

Götz: Great.

Joey: "Do you want me to prove it?"

Götz: And how would you do that?

Joey: "Do you want to come on stage in Dortmund and shoot me?"

lik bi umro za metal... ali na koji fazon on umire za metal ako neko (kome je on to rekao) dodje na koncert i upuca ga?

i zajebancija i sve... al nemam pojma zasto bi rekao nesto ovako besmisleno.

vilen covek.

Edited by BodyRemover

Ozzy Osbourne and his wife/manager Sharon made an appearance on "The Howard Stern Show" on Sirius Satellite Radio on Friday, March 10. The following is a recap of their appearance on the show, as posted on Howard's official web site, HowardStern.com:

"When Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne came into the studio, Howard commented that Sharon looked better than ever to him. Sharon responded that she recently spent $200,000 on plastic surgery and that part of her procedure involved doctors taking fat from her stomach and injecting it into the lines around her eyes. Sharon went on to mention that, like a getting a new car, she spaces out her time under the knife to about once every three years. This led Howard to again compliment Sharon on her looks, before admitting that, when he first met her, she was far less attractive than she is now. Howard then pointed out that he has always respected Ozzy because of his commitment to Sharon, even when she wasn't at her most attractive physically. Ozzy replied that he's been attracted to Sharon since being introduced to her, but that they rarely have sex anymore because of his inability to get an erection, a condition, he said, that has been caused by his dependence on antidepressants.

"Howard recalled that Ozzy, who was in New York to be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of BLACK SABBATH, once called the supposed honor 'totally irrelevant.' Ozzy replied that his beliefs about The Hall haven't changed, but that he didn't want to spoil the occasion for his former band mates by not showing up. Ozzy added, though, that none of the members of BLACK SABBATH wants to perform at the event, so METALLICA, who will be inducting the band, will play two of their songs instead.

"When Howard found out that Sharon had her breasts reduced from an enhanced size 34D to a size 34B, he asked if he could see them. However, Sharon told Howard that her son, Jack, would disown her if she flashed him. Sharon went on to say that both Jack and his sister, Kelly, have slimmed down and are out on their own. Although Sharon wouldn't confirm that Jack is dating Kate Moss, she did mention that Kate has been given a bad rap for behavior in which all super models engage.

"Since Ozzy is about to embark on another tour this summer as a part of Ozzfest, Howard asked if he was doing it because the family needs money. Sharon insisted to Howard that she and Ozzy are doing well financially and that an autobiography she wrote brought in $10 million last year alone. Since Sharon mentioned her book, Howard wondered if one its stories — namely, the time Sharon claimed Ozzy drugged her food — actually happened. Sharon said it did and recalled that Ozzy put pot in a stew he had prepared for her while they were dating. However, Ozzy claimed that the drug in question was actually acid and that two of his friends were the ones responsible for the incident. Howard then asked Ozzy about Sharon's accusation that he once tried to kill her. Ozzy responded that, in one of his less-than-sober states, he got into an argument with Sharon before blacking out and waking up in a jail cell. Ozzy added that once he found out why he had been locked up, the reality of how bad his substance-abuse problem had become really sunk in.

"Richard Christy [ex-ICED EARTH/DEATH drummer and current 'The Howard Stern Show' employee] came into the studio and brought up the battle Sharon had with Bruce Dickinson of IRON MAIDEN. Sharon explained that she personally asked Bruce and his band to join the last Ozzfest tour and, despite the fact that IRON MAIDEN was being paid $185,000 per show, Bruce, out of what she called jealousy, badmouthed Ozzy on stage every night. Because of this, Sharon reported that she hired 200 'Hispanic kids,'' some of whom had worked at the hospital where she recovered from her bout with cancer, to throw eggs at Bruce during the final night of the tour. Sharon noted that the plan went off without a hitch and that Bruce had a difficult time looking serious onstage that show because of the 'eggshells in his mouth.'

"Following an argument about Sharon's alleged affair with Ozzy's former guitarist, Randy Rhoads, Sharon revealed that the family lost all of the $10 million it received from MTV's 'The Osbournes' on legal fees. Sharon explained that, after the show became such a hit, people started coming out of the woodwork demanding credit for coming up with its concept and that all of the family's earnings from it went into defending itself. Howard pointed out that, since he's experiencing the same problem with the money he's spending on lawyers, he understood Sharon's anger. Howard went on to say that what really bothered him about Sharon's story was that he was the one who actually came up with the idea for 'The Osbournes' after Ozzy and Sharon had been on the program years ago."

Izvesni Stojan Celiscak, 35-godisnji ratni veteran iz sela Lepavina kraj Koprivnice se POLIO BENZINOM I ZAPALIO u znak protesta zbog nastupa Bore Drljace u njihovom selu povodom pravoslavnog praznika Velike Gospojine. Covek je prebacen u Zagreb, u teskom je stanju i lekari se bore za njegov zivot...

Bora je koncert ipak odrzao i bio je izuzetno zadovoljan nastupom i atmosferom a povodom tog slucaja je izjavio: " Svako radi ono sto misli da mu je posao, zlo je sto je on verovao da mu je posao da se zapali...'