tema za pedere i dukatlije (random)

KRANG

e moj stanisha...

ja lego ko kokoshka sinoc i nedje oko pola 4 lego neko lego na interfon i nece da ode...

ustanem, kad ono Dasdariel (ili kako se vec Dokoni zvao) i tvoj jebeni bubnjar...

"Ajde s nama da pijesh, pichko!"

rekoh "Mrsh bre u kurac... Spavam!"

"Ti spavash? Ne verujem, siso!"

rekoh"U kurac, ocesh da dodjesh gore da me vidish u pidyami? Sredio sam i krevet... Idite u kurac..."

bubjar "Bash si sisa shto se nisi javio!"

rekoh "I sisa mora da spava... Ajd cao!"

onda sam otishao i zaspao kao jagnje...

Edited by out of cuprija

neke.

ne mogu da provalim kako da skinem streaming u .mov formatu.

ostale lako skidam

Vrlo cesto je dovoljno provaliti adresu fajla i ubaciti je u adress bar. Na primer, ako nemas instaliran odgovarajuci plug-in u browseru, pa izadje prozor

"You need a  plug-in to view this

<adresa fajla>.mov

content.

Do you want to download the plug-in now?"

Bar ja tako redovno skidam razne .mov-ove icon_smile.gif

Edited by Fiery

ja cu ti narezati i poslati u onom dvd rodjendanskom paketu koji dugujem! icon_redface.gif

imam jos kafu&cigarete i nightonearth ak' ti zatreba! icon_mrgreen.gif

moramo se videti kad se vrnem iz BudimPeste.. nagovara me Nitro da ostanem i na najtu, sto cu, najverovatnije, i uciniti?! icon_smile.gif Elesh, ne dugujesh mi nishta, ali, ako insistiras, Dawn by Law & Kafu i Cigarete.. i famozni Skinny Puppy!! laugh.gifbiggrin.gificon_razz.gif A A Night on Earth imam, ali, hvala ti na muzici od ranije... icon_wink.gif

Fudbaler prodat za 15kg mesa

28. februar 2006. | 12:19 | Izvor: B92

Bukurešt -- Jedan fudbalski klub u Rumuniji prodao je fudbalera za 15 kilograma mesa.

Drugoligaški klub Arad prodao je Mariusa Cioaru za 15 kilograma mesa fudbalskom klubu Regal Horia. Arad je tom prilikom prevario Regal, koji igra u četvrtoj ligi jer je pomenut fudbaler već napustio aktivno bavljenje fudbalom i namerava da se bavi građevinarstvom i poljoprivredom u Španiji, prenosi slovenačko Delo.

"Razočarani smo. Izgubili smo i fudbalera i meso za ekipu za sedam dana", izjavio je neimenovan predstavnik kluba Regal Horia.

ja lego ko kokoshka sinoc i nedje oko pola 4 lego neko lego na interfon i nece da ode...

ustanem, kad ono Dasdariel (ili kako se vec Dokoni zvao) i tvoj jebeni bubnjar...

Znachi tebi su se denuli posle onoga masnog bosanskog bureka... icon_smile.gif

(praktichno se od pochetka znalo da je njima noc joshte posve mlada...)

Teškoća!!

ISOLE: New Audio Samples Available For Download

Audio samples of the new ISOLE tracks "The Beyond" and "Beyond the Black II" have been made available for download at the group's official web site, www.forevermore.se. Both songs will be included on the Swedish doom metal quartet's upcoming 7" vinyl release, "The Beyond", due on March 13 via I Hate Records. The single marks the group's first recording with new drummer Jonas Lindström, who is also a member of the death metal quartet WITHERED BEAUTY and black metal quintet UNDIVINE. The single's title cut, "The Beyond", is described in a press release as "a relatively up-tempo scorcher of a song" while "Beyond the Black II" is said to be "a really slow piece of mournful epic doom." Despite borrowing its title from the debut album track, "Beyond the Black II" doesn’t have much in common with its namesake, being much slower and with only some parts recognizable from its name predecessor.

ISOLE are currently recording their as-yet-untitled second album at their own Studio Apocalypse. The CD, which is expected to have a slightly rawer and heavier sound (both production- and music-wise) than the band's 2005 debut, "Forevermore", is expected to be completed by the end of March for a tentative June release.

OSI To Release Double-CD Version Of New Album

InsideOut Music has pushed back the projected release date of the new OSI (OFFICE OF STRATEGIC INFLUENCE) album, entitled "Free", to April 21 from the previously announced March 31. The CD will once again feature FATES WARNING guitarist Jim Matheos, ex-DREAM THEATER keyboardist Kevin Moore and DREAM THEATER drummer Mike Portnoy, with FATES WARNING/ARMORED SAINT bassist Joey Vera guesting on five tracks. A special-edition double CD of "Free" is scheduled for release in Europe on April 24.

"Free" track listing:

01. Sure You Will (03:46)

02. Free (03:20)

03. Go (04:16)

04. All Gone Now (05:13)

05. Home Was Good (05:03)

06. Bigger Wave (04:30)

07. Kicking (03:52)

08. Better (04:06)

09. Simple Life (04:00)

10. Once (06:34)

11. Our Town (03:20)

Musicians:

Jim Matheos - guitars, keyboards and programming

Kevin Moore - vocals, keyboards and programming

Mike Portnoy - acoustic drums

Joey Vera - bass on "Sure You Will", "Free", "All Gone Now", "Bigger Wave", "Kicking"

"Free" Special Edition Double CD:

CD 1:

01. Sure You Will (03:46)

02. Free (03:20)

03. Go (04:16)

04. All Gone Now (05:13)

05. Home Was Good (05:03)

06. Bigger Wave (04:30)

07. Kicking (03:52)

08. Better (04:06)

09. Simple Life (04:00)

10. Once (06:34)

11. Our Town (03:20)

CD 2:

01. OSIdea 9 (03:33)

02. Set It On Fire (03:42)

03. Communicant (03:47)

04. When You're Ready (demo) (03:09)

05. Remain Calm (04:08)

06. Old War (01:06)

In 2006 Primus main man/bass legend Les Claypool will be revealing his multi media talents as he releases a new solo studio album in the spring (first since 2002), publishes his first novel and releases an independent feature film that he wrote, directed and stars in. He will be doing a US tour with stops at the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival in Manchester TN (June 16-18th) where he will be playing with his solo band, and the band Oysterhead featuring Trey Anastacio and Stuart Copeland. The Claypool train will also be stopping at Wakarusa festival in Lawrence Kansas in June. Les will also be releasing his first novel “SOUTH OF THE PUMPHOUSE”. A dark, clever tale of two brothers, a fishing trip, misconceptions, drugs and murder, South of the Pumphouse skillfully combines classic motifs of epic struggle and intelligent layers of imagery, reminiscent of The Old Man and the Sea, and the raw, tweaked perspective and hallucinogenic tutorial of a Hunter Thompson novel.

Les' movie debut “Electric Apricot” a mockumentry on the Jam Band scene that is not only enlightening, but also hysterical at the same time. (http://www.electricapricot.com) Electric Apricot will be screened at The Tiburon Film Festival on March 15th and Portland Lonbaugh Film Festival April 6th. It features cameos by actor Seth Green, South Park co-creator Matt Stone, and such jam band legends as Bob Weir, Mike Gordon and Gov't Mule's Warren Haynes and Matt Abst.