King Dude

King+Dude+kingdudeebc.png

As a side project of Teen Cthulhu and Book of Black Earth mainstay TJ Cowgill, King Dude explores a more darkly spiritual acoustic-folk side. Reigning from Seattle, WA.

Reverent as it is prophetic and stark, King Dude has previously shared his spiritual visions with releases on Dais, Avant!, Bathetic, Clan Destine, and Ván records. Pulling together the biblical sound and isolation of the bygone days of revelation with an atmosphere filled with hope and salvation, King Dude has woven his own brand of American music.

He brandishes many varied influences in his songwriting. Everything from British Folk, Americana, Country and Blues can be heard in his songs. Even the heavier sounds of Heavy Metal tend to sneak and slither it’s way into the King Dude canon. The resulting songs are much more of a modern day hymn then your average pop song.

King Dude’s music begs the soul to lift itself up from the darkness of ignorance, towards the ever shining glorious “Light” that exists outside of all of us yet that which we are eternally connected to and at once connects everyone on Earth.

da se ne rasteže više po neofolku evo je najzad tema, a i kad već imamo temu za Chelsea mora i za njega :D

pojavio se novi album, ima da se nađe na slsk-u i meni je baš fantazija, mislim da će mi verovatno vremenom postati omiljeni njegov. "Deal With The Devil" mu je sigurno najbolja pesma ikad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-8TkWJVMX8

a kao štivo za uz novi album, da ponovimo sjajan vju kojeg je moj omiljeni kolega uradio sa gospodinom http://nocturnemagazine.net/intervjui/391/king-dude-viski-krv-i-ljubav

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...