Behemoth

MissionVao

• 2 months later...

BEHEMOTH frontman Nergal spoke to MetalEater.com on Thursday (August 10) regarding the details of the band's forthcoming album, which he has previously described as being "insane, heavy and epic."

Nergal elaborates: "That's what it sounds like so far. I can't really say much until it's done, but we're working on the record. We have like almost six songs finished; four of them are crazy — just crazy. It's fast; it's technical; it's fuckin' catchy; it's everything, you know. It's heavy, more like mid-tempo, slow songs. I can't say yet, but it's going to be a crazy record — and hopefully the best one. But what else can I say at this stage — not much."

When asked if the new album would follow the same theme as "Demigod", Nergal confirmed: "Yeah, we are continuing where we stopped with 'Demigod'. And when that record ended we started from there; trying to move on and develop from there and just get better — and hopefully get better songs and everything. So let's see what happens. I'm pretty sure that this record is going to rock as fuck, and I'm pretty sure it's going to top 'Demigod'. We picked up a great producer to make the record. I'm not going to reveal any names yet because it's still under work. We are doing everything to top 'Demigod', to put out the best BEHEMOTH record. We can, you know. . . Actually, we picked the (tentative) title and it's 'The Apostasy'; it's the working title for this new record. . . We're going to start recording by the end of October and be ready by late February, and hopefully have the record ready by around May (2007). It takes ages to do records, and that's the way it has to be."

Jedva ce gi dochekam icon_rockdevil.gif

Inache pripazario sam skoro "Satanica" i "Zos Kia Kultus"(the motherfucking here and beyond!!!) na originalu icon_rockdevil.gif

• 1 month later...

Slushah ja Demonicu..no ne znam de mi nestade komentar ako ga uopste bilo..

Anyway, demoi i stari radovi..a ako ima nesto sto vredi da se skine odatle je ponovo uradjen "Spellcraft and Heathendom", i nova verzija chisti sve redom! Neverovatna silina bre...trebali su vishe ovakvih da urade ponovo

• 3 weeks later...

Slusao sam i ja Demonicu,ono,sve sam to vec slusao,OK.

Mozda sam malo zakasnio sa ovim - jes slusao neko EP Conjuration?1 neobjavljena stvar Conjuration of Sleep Daemons koja JEBE KEVU,nije normalno kako jaka stvar,dve obrade Wish (Nin,ne volim ih) i Welcome to Hell (Venom,OK obradjeno),jos 6 live stvari...jaoj,sunce ti jebem,kako ljudi raznose uzivo,masinerija!Zelja da ih vidim mi se erektirala na neslucene visine.

Znaci,nabaviti ovo pod obavezno ako volite bend.

Mozda sam malo zakasnio sa ovim - jes slusao neko EP Conjuration?1 neobjavljena stvar Conjuration of Sleep Daemons koja JEBE KEVU,nije normalno kako jaka stvar,dve obrade Wish (Nin,ne volim ih) i Welcome to Hell (Venom,OK obradjeno),jos 6 live stvari...jaoj,sunce ti jebem,kako ljudi raznose uzivo,masinerija!Zelja da ih vidim mi se erektirala na neslucene visine.

Znaci,nabaviti ovo pod obavezno ako volite bend.

U jbt..a ja imao trip da imam sve od benda...al izvlace me bootlezi icon_mrgreen.gif

Inache Behemoth ide na euroturneju sa MOONSPELLom i NAPALM DEATHom!!! Kakav paket bre..

Sad slusam skorasnji EP Slaves shall serve,isto jedan vrhunska neobjavljena pesma Entering the Pylon ov Light,jbt,nije mi jasno sto nije na Demigodu,2 obrade Danziga i Fields of the Nephilim i Demigod i Slaves shall serve u vrhunskoj live izvedbi.

I ovo je pod obavezno!!!!!!!...ako ima neko ko nije slusao,naravno...