Borknagar

Guest Ravenlord

"The Stir of Seasons" :wub:

cini mi se da me je gojko gore prozivao zbog moje profesionalne deformacije,ali ova pesma je stvarno nemoguce snimljena,ja prosto ne znam da vam objasnim niti sam igde cuo da je nesto snimljeno kao u poslednja dva minuta ove pesme prosto genijalno.....Jedva cekam vinyl \m/

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

According to the German edition of Metal Hammer magazine, former DIMMU BORGIR bassist/clean vocalist I.C.S. Vortex (real name: Simen Hestnæs) has rejoined BORKNAGAR as the band's new bassist/singer.

Commented I.C.S. Vortex: "I am looking forward to see all you old-school helmet-wearing mofos on the road and to spend some quality time once again with my favorite vikings. Let's make this event 'a really special BM party, come on!!'"

Added BORKNAGAR's Øystein G. Brun: "As stated in several interviews the last couple of months, it's our firm intention to bring the band's live activities up a notch — in respect for all our fans. There is just no way we can dismiss all the requests we get all over the world.

"We are currently working on some really interesting touring plans, but unfortunately our brother in music, Vintersorg, is not able to come along for the moment being due to private commitments. So Vortex being a previous member and always a good friend of the band, it feels great to have him back in the fold in order to execute these plans. Also, I would like to express my deepest admiration for Vintersorg's open-minded and supportive attitude, embracing the idea to pull this off with Vortex in his absence — to make this a genuine and worthy solution for BORKNAGAR."

Vintersorg commented: "This is just what the band need at the moment. I'm not leaving the band or anything like that, but my work situation is holding me back for doing these shows. I know I.C.S Vortex will bring all his personality and skills into this to make it perfect! I wish I could be there."

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Administrator

Wow , juce sam poceo da slusam Borknagar posle dugo dugo vremena i kao da sam se ponovo rodio.

Odlican bend.

I sad je Vortex i u Arcturusu i u Borknagaru ?

meni je the olden domain najbolji borknagar. ostao je malo u senci la masquerade-a ali je za 1997. godinu bio ludilo progresivan

super je i archaic course, super fora i odlican nastavak na olden domain i tu neku avangardnu arcturus pricu. na quintessence su vec udavili, 2-3 odlicne pesme, ostalo prosek