Gorgoroth

Ravendark

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Ako mislis na ono sto je prebio onog matorca (dobro nije bas toliko mator, 41 godina), to se desilo neposredno pre ili posle onog koncerta u Krakovu, Poljska.

Inace DVD sa tim koncertom ce mozda ipak izaci, iako je murija konfiskovala sve kopije.

Mislim na lika koji je njega startovao i hteo da mu "objasni neke stvari". Naravno, Gaahl je celu pricu preokrenuo u svoju korist, tacnije zadovoljstvo. On bi mozda prosao bolje sa kaznom da je stvarno samo pretukao coveka a da ga nije usput i malo mucio, a i da vec nije bio osudjivan zbog istih momenata... Ali svi znamo kakav je Gaahl. icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif

Ako nekoga zanima vise detalja.... icon_mrgreen.gificon_mrgreen.gificon_mrgreen.gif

I shto reche Infernus skoro u jednom intervjuu "Pa shta nije nam prvi put. Nije kraj sveta" (otprilike) icon_smile.gif

Njima definitivno nije prvi put! Ali mogli bi da budu malo pametniji i da se ugledaju na neke ljude koji sviraju sa njima: ne uhvate bas svakoga posle jos vecih gluposti koje prave icon_biggrin.gif

• 1 month later...

GORGOROTH guitarist Infernus (real name: Roger Tiegs) was sentenced in a Norwegian court to three years in prison for rape. The incident happened April 27, 2004 when Tiegs, 34, and a friend, 32, brought a 29-year-old woman they met at a nightclub called Garage in Bergen back to Tiegs' appartment after closing hours. The two men allegedly punched the woman in the face and forced her to have sex with them. The defendants admitted that they had sex with the woman, but claimed it was consensual.

"The verdict is full of factual errors and lacks logic and reason. I'm convinced that both these men are innoncent," the defense attorney, Jørgen Riple, told the Norwegian newspaper Bergens Tidende.

Tiegs and his friend, whose name has not been disclosed by the media, were each ordered to pay 100,000 NOK (approximately $16,000) in court costs and an additional 55,000 NOK (approximately $9,000) in punitive damages.

Both men have appealed the verdict.

Lelleee. icon_smile.gif