Therion

Kakashi

Why, this is a surprise... ko bi rekao da ti volis ovo.

O da, vrlo. Orkestralni metal, odlicne kompozicije i dobra zenska. I I da ne zaboravim bend Tristania koji sam slusao do albuma Beyond the veil.. iako nisam neki fan ovakve muzike, ta 2 benda i dan danas volim da pustim.

Edited by morbid god

• 5 weeks later...

Hhahahaha a pazi ovo:

Just one day after confirming that he has been tapped by Norwegian symphonic black metallers DIMMU BORGIR to replace bassist/clean vocalist ICS Vortex on the band's upcoming ninth album, "Abrahadabra", and world tour, Swedish multi-instrumentalist Snowy Shaw (real name: Tommie Helgesson; THERION, DREAM EVIL, KING DIAMOND, MERCYFUL FATE, MEMENTO MORI, NOTRE DAME) has announced his departure from the group and return to Swedish progressive/experimental metallers THERION.

Christofer Johnsson, the creative force behind THERION, has released the following statement to BLABBERMOUTH.NET:

"We are very happy to announce that Snowy has rejoined THERION. We welcomed him back with open arms, and we will now be making a mix between the new show we had planned, and the last one which involved Snowy. We think the merger between the two concepts will be incredible, and we look forward to taking the band's live performance to the next level."

Kad pogledaš nove radove bendova kao Therion, Tristania, Moonspell, CoF... vidiš da se svi vraćaju na staro, kao da je '98 opet :rockdevil:

Pogotovo se Moonspell vraća na Sin/Pecado. :razz: Jeste, bukvalista sam. :mrgreen:

Guest Куртон

Super je pesma, jedino mi se ne svidja sto vracaju izgleda ono difoltno horsko pevanje

Da vratio se skroz na pre-SoTR stil komponovanja samo u modernijem formatu.. nisam zadovoljan pesmom, moram reci da me malo smara u celini, ali aranzman sa orkestrom je odlican, konacno je uklopio orkestar na najbolji moguci nacin (po mom misljenju).