Anthrax

vudun

Mnogo vise gotivim Belladonnu od Bush-a....osetna razlika u vokalnim sposobnostima....a za "Persistence Of TIme" sam emotivno vezan, to je jedini album koji sam non stop vrtio u CD player-u, za vreme dok sam bio u najvecoj krizi u svom zivotu ( do sada).

Koje je vase misljenje o poslednjem "We've come for you all" ?

Mislim da je svakako bolji od St.Angera( barem muzicki)...iako se bas nemoze reci da je album u thrash fazonu

Nije razlika u vokalnim sposobnostima, već više u pristupu pevanju. Beladona i Buš imaju dva totalno različita stila pevanja. Jedini je problem što je njegovo pevanje savršeno pristajalo u Armored Saint, dok se u Anthraxu oseća pomalo kao uljez.

Uljez? To za vas matore možda...

I'm on the money, here I come

Fuel for my engine, and I'm gone

Kickstart and turn me over

Punchdrunk, but I'm still sober

Bukowski's on my shoulder

With much to think

Hungry and I'll take the best

'Cause I never wanted anything less

What doesn't kill me makes me stronger

Vidjećemo kako će zvučati na starim stvarima, ali 'novi' Anthrax nije uopšte loš, nemoj da bi mi se neko na Stomp i Vol.8 zamjerio... Jest činjenica da su Anthrax sa Johnom više Armored Saint nego Anthrax, ali to ne mora biti loša stvar...

Uljez? To za vas matore možda...

I'm on the money, here I come

Fuel for my engine, and I'm gone

Kickstart and turn me over

Punchdrunk, but I'm still sober

Bukowski's on my shoulder

With much to think

Hungry and I'll take the best

'Cause I never wanted anything less

What doesn't kill me makes me stronger

Vidjećemo kako će zvučati na starim stvarima, ali 'novi' Anthrax nije uopšte loš, nemoj da bi mi se neko na Stomp i Vol.8 zamjerio... Jest činjenica da su Anthrax sa Johnom više Armored Saint nego Anthrax, ali to ne mora biti loša stvar...

"Fueled" nije loša pesma, ali to nije onaj Anthrax koji svi ovde, ili bar velika većina, volimo. To je fakat. Meni se od novijih albuma jedino donekle sviđa "Sound Of White Noise" i to je to.

Fanzini, fanzini...

Nego, rikn'o sam od smijeha - ovaj bijeli dio (iz vijesti sa www.anthrax.com)

GOT INK?

Since our new live Metallum Maximus Aeternus album is 100% for fans only, why not have all the art be composed of all you photogenic mofos? You're already picking the songs, so why not be the art directors too? Could we be any lazier?

So here's the deal: E-MAIL us a JPEG of your Anthrax tattoo. Higher the resolution (bigger the file) the better. Tattoos get TOP billing. Right now I forsee Johnny Ace having good chunk of real estate (in case you're wondering, he's already had the M.M.A. Eagle Crest cover art tattooed). But if you've got a Notman tat you're proud of (like Charlie) or a logo or Thraxagram, by all means SEND IT IN. It WILL make the record!

If you don't have a tat, then you STILL have a chance. We'll put the best of any crazy-ass Anthrax photos in there too. So fellas pose next to celebrities wearing Anthrax shirts, draw a Thraxagram on your forehead with a Sharpie and sacrifice a Chia Pet to Satan (I'm hoping for that shot myself), make your grandma give us the horns, the finger etc. etc. CRAZIER = BETTER. And ladies, have ANTHRAX painted across your firm, supple, pouting breasts, embroider ANTHRAX on your thong and pose, shave ANTHRAX into your pubes... Oh sorry. I so would not want to see any of those things, that was Rob Caggiano talking.

E-MAIL SUBMISSIONS HERE

SO THERE YOU GO! I don't have all freaking day people so get going you photogs!!!

/Brentney Spears

Anthrax Webmaster and Propaganda Minister

Defender of The Faith

Speaking on behalf yet not entirely for Anthrax

PS - if you don't want to email the picture,

send a print to me via snail-mail:

Brenternet.com

3237 Nolen Ln

Franklin TN, 37064

USA

Pictures will not be returned unless you include a SASE.

PPS - Oh, no body carving! I don't wanna hear Kerry King yelling at me for how I ripped that off from him too and what a bandwagon jumper I am. 'Cause we all know I already I stole the eagle, and all eagles and pentagrams are the exclusive copyright of Slayer. And skulls? Oh yeah, they came up with those too. And blood? Again trademarked. The color black? Patented in 48 counties. Star Wars? That was them. Lord of the Rings you ask? Again them. Sorry, that was all satire. Just a little Brent tangent - I think everyone knows what Kerry King quotes I'm goofing on. At least I haven't been sued. Everyone knows I love Slayer. They're like my mistress I cheat on Anthrax with.

But seriously, no skin carving of any sort!!! It will not make the cut! No pun intended.

• 2 weeks later...

Vijesti:

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/article.asp?I...D=7799&type=NWS

Anniversarythrax!

05 Jan 2004 To celebrate two decades of aggression, Anthrax will be issuing a commemorative live album and DVD!

The tracklistings for both are still being finalised, but both discs are expected to hit stores by the middle of this year.

Woo-hoo!

Bolje i to nego novi studijski album. :twisted:

Malo detaljnije na:

http://www.knac.com/article.asp?ArticleID=2688

Nego, gore je neko napisao da ne izgledaju kao 40-godišnjaci, pa evo:

Scott Ian (31.12.1963)

Charlie Benante (27.11.1962)

John Bush (24.08.1963)

Frank Bello (07.09.1965)

Joey Belladonna (30.10.1960)

Dan Spitz (28.01.1963)

• 4 weeks later...