Old Man's Child

Ravendark

Izlazi novi album uskoro za Century Media (kao i obicno) , hehe ...

nadam se da ce biti nekih noviteta u odnosu na In Defiance Of Existence mada ne znam stha bi moglo da se jos izmisli posle onako dobrog albuma !!!

Nema informacija o radnom nazivu , postavi ili datumu izlazenja (fuck)

Samo je receno da ce Galder da ga snimi u toku leta sa ekipom (e , ko je sada zaduzen za bubnjeve to je pitanje) ...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

OLD MAN'S CHILD: 'Vermin' Due In October

Century Media Records has set an October 18 release date for the new album from OLD MAN'S CHILD, entitled "Vermin". The follow-up to 2003's "In Defiance of Existence" was recorded at Studio Fredman in Gothenburg, Sweden and contains eight new songs plus a re-recording of the old track "Born of the Flickering" (which originally appeared on the 1996 album of the same name).

Commented OLD MAN'S CHILD guitarist Galder (also in DIMMU BORGIR): "I have done an 'ill-natured...' method on this album so every instrument is done personally except for the [drumming], which [was handled] by the Danish [drummer] Reno Kiilerich [DIMMU BORGIR, EXMORTEM, VILE], who, by the way, did a killer job behind the drums. So all in all I must say I'm very happy with the album."

• 4 weeks later...

Old Man's Child - Vermin

user posted image

Full-length, Century Media

October 17th, 2005

1. Enslaved And Condemned 04:15

2. The Plague Of Sorrow 04:09

3. War Of Fidelity 04:19

4. In Torment's Orbit 05:04

5. Lord Of Command (Bringer Of Hate) 04:51

6. The Flames Of Deceit 04:39

7. Black Marvels Of Death 04:22

8. Twilight Damnation 04:42

9. ...As Evil Descends 01:11

Total playing time 37:32

Edited by Evil Spirit

I ja sam danas svukao album i cini mi se da je odlican, samo nisam stigao detalnjije da ga preslusam. Stavio sam na playlistu nove Bodome i OMC i stvarno se oseti mnooogo vise energije i ideja kod Norvezana. Ovaj album ima dosta upliva skoro thrasha, vokal vise naginje growlu nego ranije, ali je sve veoma prepoznatljivo. Slusacu malo vise album ovih dana ako Bog da....ali na prvo slusanje mi se cini da je ovo odlicno !!!!