Iced Earth

Iced Earth Diskografija  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 months later...

DECEMBER 16.2009

SONS OF LIBERTY - THE NEW PROJECT BY JON SCHAFFER

sol_logo.png

Hello friends,

For the last several months I have been working on a new project/soloalbum called Sons of Liberty. I am excited to unveil this and talkabout the motivations behind it this Friday on the Alex Jones show.

I will be in the studio with Alex on Friday December 18th at 2pm CST.The show is broadcast from 11am to 3pm CST to over 80 stations nationwide.

To find a station near you, go to GCN Live or stream it LIVE for free from Infowars.

Just click on Infowars and you will be able to follow the broadcast.

Prison Planet members can watch the interview from PrisonPlanet.TV

On a newly created website that will go live Friday, December 18th, youwill be able to download and listen to this new album for free. Youwill also be able to purchase a high-resolution version. The webaddress is www.sons-of-liberty.net

My desire is for Sons of Liberty to become part of a much largermovement that is happening around the world. This new website will be athink-tank containing lots of interesting web-links, book and movierecommendations, and much more. This will be an ongoing process, socheck back often.

I am very proud to be invited to Alex Jones’ show and I feel this isthe perfect place for me to reveal the first Sons of Liberty albumentitled “Brush-fires of the Mind.”

This is about the message and not the messenger. This is a project that I encourage you to copy and share with your friends.

I care very much about what is happening in our world, we’ve beensteamrolling down this road for a long time, so I assure you this isnot a politically biased message. I’m hoping to set a few brush-firesin the minds of the listeners with this one. So please, check it out,do the research and get involved!

Looking forward to getting your responses on this new chapter in my life!

All the best,

Jon Schaffer

skidajte ovo !!

Album je besplatan, a o kvalitetu necu da pricam, samo skinite...

Ovo je u stvari najbolje, album nije najavljivan, totalno neocekivano je uleteo, i iznenadjenje je potpuno !!

Top 10 ove godine definitivno !

Schaffer u pravom izdanju :rockdevil:

Sve je odradio Schaffer, naravno nije bubnjeve :haha:

Ne znam tacno da li je jos neko ucestvovao, ali napisao je da je ovo nesto sa cime se zanimao preko leta...

Odes na sajt, upises e-mail adresu, onda ti stigne mail sa linkom sa koga skidas ceo album za dz... A mozes i da preslusas ceo album na sajtu :

http://www.sons-of-liberty.net/