GammaRay

Kada sam rekao govno, mislio sam u odnosu na ostale G.Ray albume. Volim ja J. Priest, zbog toga sam i popizdeo jer je to vec "bezobrazno" koliko No World Order podseca (lici) na Priest. Ajde kazi da pesma Solid nije original Ram It Down!

Ne, ne podseca.

I album je odlican. Ne lici na ostala power govna tipa sonata ili blind guradian. Album je bio odlican.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

German power metallers GAMMA RAY have completed work on their new album, "Majestic", at Hansen Studios in Hamburg, Germany. Mastering duties were handled at Finnvox Studios in Helsinki, Finnland by Mikko Karmila and Kai Hansen. The follow-up to 2001's "No World Order" includes 11 tracks which represent "all of the characteristic strengths of the band's musical career to date," the group write on their web site. A late September release is expected.

The band had the following to say with regards to the songwriting/recording process for new album:

"Since December 2004 we have been working on the production of the new album and it was a long period of blood sweat and tears, but also of joy and pleasure.

Everyone in the band went through some personal suffering or difficulties during this time and occasionally we had the feeling that something or someone wanted to stop us from making this record. Finally, two months ago, we got the message that we had to leave our studio complex at the end of May because some sharks bought the whole building and had nothing more constructive in mind than kicking out all the bands that were rehearsing there only to rebuild it into a storage place for rich people's dirty attorney files or whatever.....! With this in mind it made working in a relaxed atmosphere even harder. But we could not be stopped and fought our way through and....presto... WE MADE IT!!!

"We are sure that the long wait has not been in vain and everyone's gonna be rewarded with an album that goes beyond the expected (as always this is just our humble opinion and the rest is up to the listener). Now we're working out the big promo and touring game plan with Sanctuary and All Access and of course getting everything ready to move to the new studio location which we found a few weeks ago. It is near the old place and actually much bigger and nicer than the old one, with a waterfront view of the river Bille, a tributary of the Elbe.

"When everything is ready there's gonna be a massive party for selected friends, fans, journalists, musicians and so on. We hope that you will be patient for just a little while longer until the album is finally released and not kick our butts for keeping you on hold for so long. We're more alive than ever and we're damn hungry to go out on tour and get this album on to a stage."

• 1 month later...

"Majestic" track listing:

01. My Temple (4:57)

02. Fight (3:24)

03. Strange World (5:03)

04. Hell Is Thy Home (4:46)

05. Blood Religion (6:53)

06. Condemned To Hell (4:56)

07. Spiritual Dictator (5:38)

08. Majesty (6:23)

09. How Long (4:06)

10. Revelation (8:30)

E imena pesama nisu mogla biti gora...ovo "Hell Is Thy Home" je neshto p[od uticajem Stormwarriora...a Fight je postalo toooliko korishceno da je smorilo...ali dobro..kao die hard fan Raysa prestacu ovde sa kenjanjem i reci da ce ovo biti album godine icon_smile.gif

icon_rockdevil.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Nisam preveliki fan ovog benda i u mojoj playlisti se nalaze mozda 3 njihove pesme.

Elem, preslusavam promo izdanje novog albuma Majestic i mislim da je album na svom mestu. Meni se nesto melodijski GR nikad nije preterano svidjao, ali ovaj album stvarno ima jako dobar stil svirke, baziran na starom power/speedu sa obiljem brzih melodicnih solaza. Taj segment albuma mi se najvise svidja. KAi je stvarno veliki majstor solo deonica i bas mi srce zaigra kad cujem solaze naovom albumu. NA prvo slusanje mi se cini da ce album biti dobro prihvacen od fanova. Necu da lupetam kakav je ovaj album u odnosu na druge, jer ostale nisam slusao studiozno, ali mislim da je ovo izdanje sasvim posteno, nije preko kurca radjeno i na silu. To su vam moji utisci ... moze promo da se nadje na netu, samo sto ima neka utisavanja u pesmama pa se mora sacekati bolja verzija radi potpunog uzivanja.

• 3 weeks later...