Belphegor

Vintersorg

Ovo sam upravo video na Derek Roddy forumu:

I saw Belphegor/Vader last Tuesday, and I was really impressed with their latest session drummer, RK, so I found his ms page which contains info and video clips - check it out:

http://www.myspace.com/robertkovacic

This guy can just blast... and blast... and blast... and - well, I guess... BLAST!

• 4 months later...

BELPHEGOR PREPARES TO RECORD A NEW ALBUM

The Fleischwerk is scheduled for an European release date in April 11th 2008, Usa in April 15th 2008

via Nuclear Blast Records.

Helmuth comments: "It's true, since six weeks we've been working our asses off in the rehearsal room and we're already in the pre-production phase. I started the songwriting in May 2006 and directly after the Brazilian tour in September I've bunkered myself with Serpenth and session drummer Torturer into our rehearsal room. Since then we're 100% concentrated in the song-writing process, worked night and day extremely hard on the new tracks. The most of the 9 Compositions/ Arrangements are almost finished"

znaci slusacemo nove pesme na festu.kult!

Edited by Goxy

• 4 weeks later...

BELPHEGOR NEWS

Thursday, 20. December 2007

BELPHEGOR COMES TO CROATIA AND SERBIA!!!

Two new festivals has been added to the tour section. This will be the first time BELPHEGOR will be shredding in Belgrade and Zagreb. The hellcrew is fucking exited about that shows. Expect machine-gun-blasting hellfire!

Sa spejsa. Engleski im je očajan :)