Circle II Circle

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Sinoć sam čuo par pesama, odlične su. Vidi se da je Zachary povukao dosta od fazona Savatage, tj. pokazalo se da Savatage nije bio samo Jon Oliva.

Zapravo, John Oliva je dobrim delom učestvovao na pravljenju pesama i u snimanju istih, to ti j emožda promaklo :)

Album "Burden Of Truth" je odličan, stavrno mi je odlično "legao" i vrlo često ga slušam ... da, te "Handfull Of Rain" godine ...

Zak je izvanredan vokal, meni jedan od najdražih

Edited by ProgressiveR

• 1 month later...

CIRCLE II CIRCLE, led by ex-SAVATAGE vocalist Zak Stevens, has signed a worldwide deal with Intromental Management.

"I'm thrilled to be working with a band that has not only established their reputation in the metal scene as a premiere talent, but is poised to take it to the next level with our help. I have been a fan of Zak's ever since his days in the mighty Savatage when I first heard Edge of Thorns", said Intromental's Managing Director, Claus Jensen.

Adds Stevens, "We're very excited about the limitless potential that this cooperation presents for us. Intromental's reputation and professionalism is outstanding. Their new partnership with Glenn Harveston directing operations in the USA was also a major factor in our signing with Intromental. We're looking forward to great things to come."

North American Promotional Director, Glenn Harveston, has declared his intentions for the band as well, "We are going to get the record in the stores and the band out on the road here in the States. Period. We are going to kick off the new year right with Circle II Circle, CIRCUS MAXIMUS and MANTICORA joining forces for a North American mini-tour in early 2008."

Circle II Circle's last album, Burden Of Truth, was released in October 2006 via AFM Records.

• 1 month later...