Circle II Circle

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Official Announcement by Globalartists Inc., Circle II Circle's management:

Due to some recent changes in the CircleIICircle camp we would like to assure everyone of our fans and business partners that Zak Stevens / CircleIICircle will be touring

with Saxon and Doro in December for this years "best tour package" for 2003!

These shows will be extremely exciting to see and Zak / CircleIICircle have some great suprises for all the European fans! "CircleIICircle will now take it to another level."

Also,... CircleIICircle will start recording it's 2nd record at Morrisound Studios in mid Jan 2004 for a early April release.

Jon Oliva and Chris Caffery will be co writing with Zak once again ... and a very special guitarist will be debuted on this cd.

Zak is currently looking at a HUGE spring touring schedule for next year,.. including many great summer festivals, leading up to a fantastic fall schedule currently in the

works.

CircleIICircle is stronger than ever and ready to bring great music and great performances to all the fans everywhere.

We wish everyone great success! And we'll see ya soon!

CircleIICircle

Global Artists Inc.

biggrin.gif

• 1 year later...

It's finished!!!!

The highly anticipated record #2 is finally mixed and on it's way to AFM Records Germany. Produced by Zak Stevens and Co Produced by "The Master" Jim Morris.

Once again Zak Stevens, Jon Oliva and Chris Caffery have joined forces in writing this remarkable CD. Also contributing 2 songs is new song writing partner Bernd Aufferman.

Zak would like to thank the CIIC band for helping to make a GREAT RECORD!!!

Paul Micheal Stewart ( Bass / Vocals)

Tom Drennan ( Drums / Vocals)

Evan Christopher ( Guitars / Vocals)

Andrew Lee (Guitars / Vocals)

Special appearances include Matt La Porte and Robert Wolf.

A very special thanks to Andreas Allendorfer @ AFM for giving CIIC a place to call home. And a very special thanks to Dirk Lehberger for helping keep CIIC "Live In Europe".

The CD it is titled "The Middle Of Nowhere" and contains 10 Tracks with 56 plus minutes of modern, cutting edge heavy metal. "The Middle Of Nowhere" is a work of art that was pains takenly constructed over a 10 month period of recording seclusion, devastating hurricanes, and many of life's trials and tribulations. A very important and "must have record" for 2005!

Song titles include:

In This Life

All That Remains

Open Season

Holding On

Cynical Ride

Hollow

Strung Out

Faces In The Dark

The Middle Of Nowhere

Lost

The release date is scheduled for the end of Feb. 2005 and will be followed by an very special Co-headline World Tour with several of the absolute best new bands found anywhere on earth! 2005 will without question be a huge breakout year for Circle II Circle!!

FEEL THE HEAT! - CATCH THE FEVER !!!

icon_rockdevil.gif

It's finished!!!!

The highly anticipated record #2 is finally mixed and on it's way to AFM Records Germany. Produced by Zak Stevens and Co Produced by "The Master" Jim Morris.

Once again Zak Stevens, Jon Oliva and Chris Caffery have joined forces in writing this remarkable CD. Also contributing 2 songs is new song writing partner Bernd Aufferman.

Zak would like to thank the CIIC band for helping to make a GREAT RECORD!!!

Paul Micheal Stewart ( Bass / Vocals)

Tom Drennan ( Drums / Vocals)

Evan Christopher ( Guitars / Vocals)

Andrew Lee (Guitars / Vocals)

Special appearances include Matt La Porte and Robert Wolf.

A very special thanks to Andreas Allendorfer @ AFM for giving CIIC a place to call home. And a very special thanks to Dirk Lehberger for helping keep CIIC "Live In Europe".

The CD it is titled "The Middle Of Nowhere" and contains 10 Tracks with 56 plus minutes of modern, cutting edge heavy metal. "The Middle Of Nowhere" is a work of art that was pains takenly constructed over a 10 month period of recording seclusion, devastating hurricanes, and many of life's trials and tribulations. A very important and "must have record" for 2005!

Song titles include:

In This Life

All That Remains

Open Season

Holding On

Cynical Ride

Hollow

Strung Out

Faces In The Dark

The Middle Of Nowhere

Lost

The release date is scheduled for the end of Feb. 2005 and will be followed by an very special Co-headline World Tour with several of the absolute best new bands found anywhere on earth! 2005 will without question be a huge breakout year for Circle II Circle!!

FEEL THE HEAT! - CATCH THE FEVER !!!

icon_rockdevil.gif

Ladno nisam čuo za ovu informaciju jedva čekam novi album, prvi nije bio loš mada je imao nekim pesama koji su bile malo dosadne.

Pozdrav!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Novi album je izasao kod cika Solija icon_smile.gif NIsam stigao da peslusam jos ... samo na osnovu preletanja preko pesanma vidim da su pesme spojene i da se pretapaju jedna u drugu .. kao sto to Masterplain radi. Lep je zvuk ... samo da me ne iznenadi spiker u sred pesme i sve ce biti OK icon_smile.gif

Edited by solicitor

• 3 weeks later...

Evo recenzija novog albuma pisana od strane mene za jedan HM web.

Circle II Circle – “The Middle Of Nowhere“ (http://www.circle2circle.net/)

AFM Records

Naizad novi album Zak Stevens-a i njegovog benda Circle II Circle, nakon prvog debut albuma sa dugim očekivanjem i strepnjom novi album će opravdati sva očekivanja fanova i poštovalaca ovog pevača iz ere Savatage. Posle prvog album i usred turneje iznenada pevač je otpustio celu postavu sa prvog albuma nakon čega je bilo dosta turbulencije oko njegovog imena i budućnosti benda. Međutim sada svi možemo da odahnemo jer novi album i postava je odradila odličan posao i samo možemo da uživamo u novom ostvarenju ovog umetnika.

Zvuk je malo čvršći od predhodnoh albuma pesme su mnogo bolje aranžirane a vokal je

na najvišem zadatku. Ono što mi se sviđa kod novog albume jeste to da gitare sada zvuče Heavy i ne upadaju u ocenu Hard Rock-a kako je bilo sa predhodnim albumom.

Produkcija je mnogo bolja nego na predhodnom albumu a klavijature za razliku od prvog imaju minornu upotrebu, gitare su kristalno jasne kao i ritam sekcija.

Ukoliko se nekom svideo prvi album može slobodno bez razmišljanja da se upusti u kupovinu i ovog jer će zadovoljiti svaki ukus gladnog HM fana.

Ocena: 8

• 2 weeks later...

CIRCLE II CIRCLE Check In From The Road [Hot Flashes - 05.04.04 02:45:59]

CIRCLE II CIRCLE, featuring former SAVATAGE frontman Zak Stevens, filed the following tour report from Europe on April 2nd. The band is currently on the road with MASTERPLAN, Rob Rock and PURE INC.

"Zak and the band are having a great time on tour. All of the shows have either been sold out or at near capacity. The band is currently in Vosselaar Belgium, and this show is sold out.

Yesterday CIIC played at one of their favorite venues De Bosuil in Weert Holland. The show was sold out and the crowd was just incredible!! And of course the band and many of their friends from the Netherlands had to spend a few quailty hours at the Paradox Coffee Shop enjoying the local smoke. But, the best day so far on this tour has to be the show in Bonn, Germany. While walking around the city the band was fortunate enough to find the actual home and birth place of Ludwig Van Beethoven. As you can imagine it was pretty special to the band to be making music in this great city.

Bernd Aufermann (Angel Dust guitarist) has made a special appearance at the Osnabruck show and completely stole the show. His guitar playing is nothing short of breathtaking! So, Zak has asked Bernd to sit in again with the band at the Stadthalle show in Langen, Germany. Be sure to come see this very special appearance, it will be a show to remember.

The band is filming every night and collecting video footage for an up coming DVD that should be extremely funny and entertaining. The DVD will contain tons of great backstage footage, tour bus insanity, after show parties, and of course once in a life time live show footage.

CIIC would like to thanks all the bands Masterplan, Rob Rock, and those crazy fuckin' Swedes Pure Inc. for having us out on the tour, and for being so cooool and putting on great shows every night. Zak and the band would like to thank all the fans for coming out to the shows and singing and cheering so loudly, it makes all the travelling worth the trip. Europe has the best metal fans!"

Dates remaining on the tour are as follows:

April

5 in Pratteln, Switzerland at Z 7

6 in Mailand, Italy at Alcatraz

7 in Ludwigsburg, Germany at Rockfabrik

8 in Langen, Germany at Stadthalle

9 in Kaufbeuren, Germany at Zeppelinhalle

10 in Plzen, Czech Republic at KD Serikova

11 in Zlin, Czech Republic at Golem Gambrinus Klub

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...