Cannibal Corpse

Srki

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pa i Na panterinom sajtu imas da nadjes PAnteru i Damageplan koji nisu skroz tacni, pogotovu Damageplan, gledas live i provalis kolko knjiga nema veze s vezom

To je jedan od slučajeva kada sajt objavljuje tablature koje su napisali ljudi koji slušaju bend. Obično stoji i obaveštenje o tome.

• 2 months later...

Да направе они свадбу ко овде у Србији,под шатором па још да падне киша и направи блатиште за бољи доживљај хаха.Још је бадава улаз а тамо им наплаћују 15$ на улазу,брука :mhihi:

• 1 month later...

Killswitch Engage guitarist Adam Dutkiewicz has told Terrorizer he’s in the throws of starting a death metal side project with Cannibal Corpse frontman George Corpsegrinder Fisher and former Black Dahlia Murder drummer Shannon Lucas.

He told us: “It’s a death metal side project – no name yet – we’re still getting the songs together. We have about eight tunes as of right now, [it’s] just very old school fast and grindy. We’ve already started talking to Metal Blade and I’m ready to go. I want to get this thing up and running; it’s literally just trying to find time. Killswitch is going to be keeping me busy until September, and George is into doing it, it’s just trying to find time in his busy schedule, it seems they [Cannibal] are always on tour!”

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...