Melechesh

Srki

;):pivopije:

Btw, i ti si kolekcionar, koliko imaš diskića?

Lepo je što to misliš o meni, ali ne smatram sebe kolekcionarom. :D tek tako nekad nešto kupim. Imam možda stotinak diskova, ali svakakvih ne samo metala, jer raznu muziku slušam.

@Ajlin: Da, kapiram sta si mislila, ali opet kapiram da su to oni pisali ali nikad se ne zna, Arkan su tako ubacivali poznate arapske pesme... Jesi slusala njih?

Nisam , ali moraću! Hvala na preporuci.

Ima toga sad dosta i moram priznati da nema tih etno prizvuka nikad ne bih uzela ni ovo ni Neguru da poslušam. Iskreno. U stvari za Melechesh me DragonHeart dobro prokljuvio da će mi se svideti, a sama ne bih nikad uzela blek da slušam osim ako nije neka oldskul klasika pa je da kažeš pamtim od malih nogu :haha: Menjam se...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Posedovao bih je za ceo zivot. :wub:

Nego, tek sad primetih ovu komparaciju :lol: :

Nije to isto. To je kao da neko kaže da je OFK Beograd bolji od Manchester Uniteda. Jedno je vaš doživljaj tog benda, a drugo su činjenice.

Mislim da mešate babe i žabe, ali 'ajde...

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Edited by Talvi

• 3 months later...

Sumerian thrashing black metallers MELECHESH have set "The Epigenesis" as the title of their fifth album, due later in the year via Nuclear Blast Records. The 11-song effort was recorded in the newly built Babajim Studios in Istanbul, Turkey and was mixed by Reuben de Lautour and mastered by Pieter Snapper.

Commented mainman and founding member Ashmedi: "As I have mentioned earlier, we wanted to defy the norm and record eastwards rather than remain in Europe. This was mainly due to the inspiring surrounding we found in Istanbul as well as the high quality of the studio and gracious staff.

"This city is a mesh of east and west and had a very long tradition of rock music.

"['The Epigenesis' is the result of] two months of grueling work and very long hours.

"We took a risk and it paid off; the outcome is phenomenal! The production is very dynamic and big!

"The album is definitely MELECHESH and as always unlike its predecessors and we as a band are exactly where we want to be at this point in time.

"There are several moods on the album, from very aggressive raw songs with minimal riffs to ritualistic near eastern metal opuses, one of which is a 12-minute song that combines Mid-Eastern music, psychedelic rock and metal.

"On one third of the album we have used 12-string electric guitars for the main rhythm riffing. We have included two instrumental compositions with completely different moods as well.

"Lyrically, the album deals with several themes within the spheres of MELECHESH, such as Sumerian/Mesopotamian/Anunnakian themes, as well as other occult near-eastern and cosmological philosophies and ideas. Nevertheless, the lyrics do have dual meanings that are to some extent subliminal and can relate to one's own life journey, but that's for the individual to figure out. As for traditional instruments, we subtly included several instruments such as Baglama Saz, Tanbour, Persian Santur, Ney, Indian Sitar, Azeri Tar, Bindir… I say subtly because we definitely wanted the album to be metal…. Sumerian thrashing black metal."