Melechesh

Srki

Opasan spot, sjajna fotografija! Sveže obrijan Ashmedi :wub: sa krilcima

Štule su najjače. Zamišljam ih kako posle snimanja izlaze iz vode u onim dubokim gumenim ribarskim čizmama i misle: 'zašto se dođavola ranije nismo setili štula'... :D

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

'We have asked'...

Opada mi emocija vezano za Ashmedija, ponaša se kao cold Brittish SOB. 'We have asked'...

Naravno već je izmenjeno sve i na Enciklopediji. Brzom brzinom.

U novoj verziji koliko vidim nema uopšte one funkcionalnosti 'ex members' koju sam toliko volela...? Ili je to samo ljubljeni Ashmedi izbrisao zanavek svog bivšeg basistu...?

Daleko od toga da ne treba raskidati i menjati ljude sa kojima škripi.. ali način, način mi smeta... okej svira black i mora biti opak po defaultu, ali ovo je prosto... pricky. Toliko je tražio basistu pre dve godine i toliko se hvalio što ga je konačno našao, i sad ovakvo išutiravanje

fuj

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A šta je čudno u frazi "We have asked"? Nije baš lepo da se kaže da su ga oterali, otpustili, izbacili, bilo šta tako. Pitao ga da ode, a kada dođe do toga, zna se da ne ide baš da kažeš "ne". I bio je srećan što je našao basistu, pa sada nije, jednostavno, nešto se promenilo.

Ne kapiram šta ti tumačiš, sve normalne stvari su u pitanju.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Masters of Sumerian black/thrash metal MELECHESH will release a digital EP called "Mystics Of The Pillar II" on April 27 in Europe and May 1 in the U.S. via Nuclear Blast Records.

The EP will contain the following tracks:

01. Mystics Of The Pillar (Alternate Ending)

02. Sacred Geometry (Instrumental)

03. The Epigenesis (Instrumental)

Commented MELECHESH mainman Ashmedi: "We recorded two different ending version of 'Mystics Of The Pillar' — this one changes tempo and picks up steam. Why? Because we felt like it; a song with two different endings is not too common in this day and age. Last minute we chose one to be included on the album, thus the second version was not mixed and mastered 'till a much later date. We also decided to release a couple of instrumental versions to our songs, namely 'The Epigenesis' title track, which is a 12-13 minute epic, and 'Sacred Geometry'. Both are multi-faceted and work perfect just as instrumental works. We actually have an instrumental version of the entire album mixed and mastered so enjoy these couple of tracks."

"The Epigenesis" was recorded in the recently built Babajim Studios in Istanbul, Turkey and was mixed by Reuben de Lautour and mastered by Pieter Snapper.

The "The Epigenesis" cover art was created by the U.K.-based renowned occult artist John Coulthart, who had already collaborated with MELECHESH in the past.

melechep1.jpg