Blind Guardian

Da ne bude priče samo o novom albumu, evo nekih rip off detalja vezanih za Guardian-e.:)

Logo:

Bee_Gees_Program.jpg

Omot prvog albuma:

Classic%20fantasy%20wallpaper%20Ken%20Kelly%20Checkers.jpg

Inspiracija za ''follow the blind'':

Ken-Kelly-5.jpg

Ideja za ''Somewhere'' album:

Grupo-Dragon-lance.gif

Tokyo Tales:

IMG_4264.jpg

Ideja za onu zmaj mandolinu sa Imaginations-a:

Deep_Purple_-_The_Battle_Rages_On-front.jpg

Rip of za pesmu ''Dead of the Night'':

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6MKjduMsEw

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Da, jako zanimljivo naročito za te prve covere i za logo. Moglo je tu da bude i ozbiljnijih probelema.

Za ''Somewhere'' tu i tamo to je opšta ideja ljudi oko vatre,mada oni zmajevi od DP-a.

A, realno, i sami nazivi albuma, i to skorašnjih jesu izvučeni iz konteksta ili smisla drugih naslova.

Da, jako zanimljivo naročito za te prve covere i za logo. Moglo je tu da bude i ozbiljnijih probelema.

Za ''Somewhere'' tu i tamo to je opšta ideja ljudi oko vatre,mada oni zmajevi od DP-a.

A, realno, i sami nazivi albuma, i to skorašnjih jesu izvučeni iz konteksta ili smisla drugih naslova.

Ne radi se o tome što su oko vatre. Omot je inspirisan likovima iz igre ''Dragonlance'', to je valjda stona igra, il' tako nešto, a ova slika je bila ideja za omot. Kad nadjem taj članak pokazaću ti.

Provali ovo :haha: :

bg012.gif

metallicastory.jpg

Ne znam da l' je neko ranije postovao ovo, ali ovo je vezano za teme na novom albumu:

1. "Sacred Worlds" – Based on the game Sacred 2.

2. "Tanelorn (Into the Void)" – Moorcock's Eternal Champion series. "Oh, it’s behind Elric already and as far as I remember the entrance is denied anyway to him. And, he is still crying for it so there's going to be the essential sentence in the song. He sings "I cry for Tanelorn" but he is more crying for the whole universe and we meet him at the very last steps just before he sacrifice himself to Stormbringer."

3. "Road of No Release" – Based on Peter S. Beagle's "The Innkeeper's Song" (thanks Datalore)

4. "Ride Into Obsession" – Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series. "An introduction to the main characters, the Dragon Reborn and the Dark Lord Ba'alzamon".

5. "Curse My Name" – "It's based on "The Tenure of Kings and Magistrates", a political writing by John Milton where he legitimates the killing of a king who didn't carry out his duties."

6. "Valkyries" – Norse Valkyries myth as well as perception of time (thanks sharpened_graphite)

7. "Control the Divine" – John Milton's "Paradise Lost" poem. "That one is about Paradise Lost and it’s telling something about the downfall of Lucifer and the way he tries to motivate the other angels to follow him and the way he justifying his deeds and ideas. He is standings for his motives and there’s a certain logic of what he is doing and I just tried to feature that little stronger."

8. "War of the Thrones" – George R. R. Martin's "A Song of Ice and Fire series"

9. "A Voice in the Dark" – George R. R. Martin's "A Song of Ice and Fire series". It tells the story of Bran Stark, a key character in the series A Song of Ice and Fire. In this song, it is described the event where he is thrown from the top of a tower and crippled. He then has no use of his legs, which renders it impossible to become a knight or lord. After months in bed, he starts receiving visions of himself as a wolf, or flying, all given from this seemingly three-eyed crow. At first he doesn't understand the visions, and that's where this song ends, lyrically. The line in the chorus, 'believe in dark wings and dark words' is a theme thoughout the books which refers to bad omens and tidings (thanks to Arenamaster for this one). The line is "Dark wings bring dark words." In the world of the books long-distance news is carried by ravens, so it's saying any news brought by ravens is likely to be bad. (thanks power_dysfunction).

10. "Wheel of Time" – Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series. "This one is about "Wheel of Time" but mainly about the true source of power which controls all male who have that power so there's no chance for a male to become the master of this true source."

Ne znam da l' je neko ranije postovao ovo, ali ovo je vezano za teme na novom albumu:

1. "Sacred Worlds" – Based on the game Sacred 2.

2. "Tanelorn (Into the Void)" – Moorcock's Eternal Champion series. "Oh, it’s behind Elric already and as far as I remember the entrance is denied anyway to him. And, he is still crying for it so there's going to be the essential sentence in the song. He sings "I cry for Tanelorn" but he is more crying for the whole universe and we meet him at the very last steps just before he sacrifice himself to Stormbringer."

3. "Road of No Release" – Based on Peter S. Beagle's "The Innkeeper's Song" (thanks Datalore)

4. "Ride Into Obsession" – Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series. "An introduction to the main characters, the Dragon Reborn and the Dark Lord Ba'alzamon".

5. "Curse My Name" – "It's based on "The Tenure of Kings and Magistrates", a political writing by John Milton where he legitimates the killing of a king who didn't carry out his duties."

6. "Valkyries" – Norse Valkyries myth as well as perception of time (thanks sharpened_graphite)

7. "Control the Divine" – John Milton's "Paradise Lost" poem. "That one is about Paradise Lost and it’s telling something about the downfall of Lucifer and the way he tries to motivate the other angels to follow him and the way he justifying his deeds and ideas. He is standings for his motives and there’s a certain logic of what he is doing and I just tried to feature that little stronger."

8. "War of the Thrones" – George R. R. Martin's "A Song of Ice and Fire series"

9. "A Voice in the Dark" – George R. R. Martin's "A Song of Ice and Fire series". It tells the story of Bran Stark, a key character in the series A Song of Ice and Fire. In this song, it is described the event where he is thrown from the top of a tower and crippled. He then has no use of his legs, which renders it impossible to become a knight or lord. After months in bed, he starts receiving visions of himself as a wolf, or flying, all given from this seemingly three-eyed crow. At first he doesn't understand the visions, and that's where this song ends, lyrically. The line in the chorus, 'believe in dark wings and dark words' is a theme thoughout the books which refers to bad omens and tidings (thanks to Arenamaster for this one). The line is "Dark wings bring dark words." In the world of the books long-distance news is carried by ravens, so it's saying any news brought by ravens is likely to be bad. (thanks power_dysfunction).

10. "Wheel of Time" – Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series. "This one is about "Wheel of Time" but mainly about the true source of power which controls all male who have that power so there's no chance for a male to become the master of this true source."

Ček bre, čitavi delovi su pokradeni iz mog intervjua, ko je ovo objavio?

............bah, evo sad sam video to je neki lik na forumu kao uzeo neke dleove iz mog intervjua pa kao sklopio priču o novom albumu, ok mada je mog'o da me i potpiše

Edited by Despot!

Guest HEFEST

Najzad jedna stvar o Erliku. To mi je inace i mnogo zanimljivija tematika nego ona o Gospodarima Prstenca.

Edited by HEFEST
  • Downvote 3

Nadam se da će jednog dana pokriti i nešto od Zelaznija.:)

moramo i mi nekog da pokrijemo:) piši neki mističan tekst, evo upravo sam još jedan telefonsji intervju zakazao sa Hnsijem- Mogao bi i ti ovog puta da se ubaciš sa pitanjima...

moramo i mi nekog da pokrijemo:) piši neki mističan tekst, evo upravo sam još jedan telefonsji intervju zakazao sa Hnsijem- Mogao bi i ti ovog puta da se ubaciš sa pitanjima...

Kul. 'ajd, poslaću pitanja večeras il' najkasnije sutra ujutru, zajedno sa intervjuom Von-a što mi stigao danas.:)

Vidi da samo ono izmeniš što sam ti šibnuo na mejl.

Mene malo plase ove speed/old school najave... Iskreno, radije bih nesto tipa "ANATO", nego da pokusava da mi reinkarnira "Twilight Hall". With that said, singl mi bas lega u stvari...ne ocekujem jos uvek nista super, ali... "War Of The Thrones" je bas ubava.