Deicide

Guest kArLo

DEICIDE's concert at the Hustlers in Laredo, TX Friday night (July 14) was reportedly shut down by the police after four songs and DEICIDE guitarist Ralph Santolla was apparently arrested during the ensuing chaos. The following two separate accounts of last night's events were submitted by BLABBERMOUTH.NET readers who attended the show:

Report #1: "Some business went bad with Glen Benton [DEICIDE frontman] and the promoter, and there was major power/sound problems for DEICIDE... Needless to say, Glen voiced his unhappiness over the PA during their set... bottles flew, DEICIDE guitarist Ralph got arrested, chaos ensued, and about 12 police cars, a SWAT team, and other law enforcement people showed up and cleared the place out. I don't have any other details as I was [elsewhere] when the real craziness happened, so most of my details here are second-hand (other than seeing all the cops and SWAT guys)."

Report #2: "Apparently, the entire night went wrong. The cops showed up and one of the guitarists from DEICIDE [allegedly] threw a Red Bull at one of the officers and the officer chased him and ended up spraying him with pepper spray and arresting him. Glen Benton kept complaining that the promoters had ripped him off and threatened to walk off stage. But the cops shut the show down after four songs and sent everyone home. Bad day in South Texas."

ovi ce i gorgoroth da zajebu ako ovako nastave

icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif nasim toncima bi odsekli glavu, kakvo bi tek ovde izbilo sranje icon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gif

Danaske sam zaredjao novi Deicide,Vader i Terrorizer a jedino Stench Of Redemption sam odslisao tri puta do sada. mrred.gif

Zvuk je isti kao na ep-u.I dalje najbolja pesma je Homage to Satan.Samo jedna pesma je skroz u fazonu starijih stvari a ostale su slicne onim dvema sa poslednjeg izdanja.Dosta solaza koje kao da su iz Vital Remainsa.

Prava albumcina mrred.gif

icon_rockdevil.gif

Ma i novi Vader je albumcina,3-4 puta sam ga sinoc preslusao. icon_rockdevil.gif

Bilo je jedan red Deicide,pa zatim Vader...i tako do ranih jutarnjih casova icon_mrtav.gificon_spava.gif

Ne cujem nista,ne vidim nista i ne znam vise nista icon_mrtav.gif

Edited by Goxy

O_O

Stench je FE-NO-ME-NA-LA-N. Uopste nisam ocekivala ovakvo nesto s obzirom na Bentona. Definitivno dm album 2006. Solaze su odlicne, doduse...ne bas tipicne za Deicide.

Muzicka podloga je za svaku pohvalu, a i Benton se jako dobro cuje.

Deicide me nije razocarao ni u kom pogledu, sada se nadam turneji, pa da i njih konacno vidim.

Da se i ja pridruzim hvalospevima - posle vise preslusavanja mogu punog srca da kazem da je Stench sjajan album,konacno sam i to docekao od mojih ljubljenih Deicide.Posle Insineratehymn i Torment koji su bili totalno nemotivisani i izdrkani i Scarsa koji je bio na dobrom putu,ali pun sablona i pucanja vec vidjenih fora,Glen i Stave su se konacno dozvali pameti - jebeno catchy album koji prosto tera na ponovno slusanje(tu lici na prva 4,ali ipak to nije to).Uneseno malo promena,ali jos to stari dobri Deicide.

Jesam ih pljuvao ovuda kao zivotinja,ali mogu da kazem i priznam kao covek da su mi na najlepsi nacin zapusili usta(muzikom,ne necim drugim) i jebeno se dokazali ovom albumcinom.

DEICIDE will team up with VISCERAL BLEEDING and PSYCROPTIC for European tour beginning January 5, 2007. Exact cities and dates for the trek, which is expected to run through January 28, will be announced soon.

icon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gif

icon_rockdevil.gif u leba ti icon_rockdevil.gif

Frubi,razmotrite ovo!!!