Megadeth

Earendil

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...

MEGADETH fan site Rattlehead HQ has uploaded a transcript of the online chat with MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine, whick took place in the Gigantour Chat Room yesterday (Sunday, October). A couple of excerpts follow:

On potential European/U.K. Gigantour:

"I talked to my agent yesterday in the U.K., and unless after the parting of ways between my former manager and I affect our relationship, I see no reason to question this fantastic agent's ability to bring us to you. We talked about possibly April and then again later for festival. Gigantour Euro/U.K. will be probably five bands and small venues to build our fan base. . . I told my agent I wanted Gigantour U.K./Euro to be MEGADETH, ANTHRAX, TESTAMENT, EXODUS, and someone else."

On whether the band's cover of LED ZEPPELIN's "Out on the Tiles" will be the Japanese bonus track on the group's upcoming CD, "United Abominations":

"It depends on how the record finishes. It could be the best song. I think it rocks!"

On his chemistry with new MEGADETH bassist James Lomenzo (ex-BLACK LABEL SOCIETY, WHITE LION):

"Two nights ago I was finally able to let go of David Ellefson. I had always compared everyone to him that followed him, but two nights ago, I realized that James is my new soulmate on bass guitar. I absolutely stand by him as my new best buddie!"

On how this Gigantour compares to the last one:

"There have been some of the same challenges, and some new ones, but the fans have been the best and the bands all get along great!!!"

On whether he ever thought that Gigantour would be such a blast:

"I had hope, and I am talking to my agent Mike Dewdney in the U.K. a bit about bringing Gigantour to Europe and the U.K. in April when the new record is released, and I want to talk to some of the bands from Clash of the Titans to do it with me."

On whether his wife and kids join him when he tours:

"They are all coming to Australia. We fortunately have reconciled and I love my family."

EVROPSKI GIGANTOUR! icon_rockdevil.gif ...al provali bre ti tu postavu!!! Nista Lamb Of God i ostali gubitnici

A...znaci ja sam nesto lose razumeo...pa dobro...ucestvuje icon_smile.gif

Pa, nije previše pogrešno - Andy će imati zadnju riječ, a onda ćemo u intervjuima za sledeći album (cirka 2009) čitati kako se Mustaine žali kako ih je Sneap sjebao. icon_smile.gif

Usput, jesu ovo silikoni ili šta? icon_smile.gif

user posted image

Izgleda kao Hasselhoff.

Izmjena:

Poslednja vijest > http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=60296

Usput >

As previously reported, MEGADETH has tapped British producer Andy Sneap (NEVERMORE, MACHINE HEAD, ARCH ENEMY, CRADLE OF FILTH) to mix its long-awaited new album, "United Abominations", tentatively due in March 2007 via Roadrunner Records.

Commented Sneap: " did a test mix for 'Gears of War' [new MEGADETH song] just before I went out to Cleveland [to work on the new CHIMAIRA album] a couple of weeks ago. Had a good chat with Dave [Mustaine] the other day. He seems very cool, matter of fact, and we begin in L.A. November 6th, so should be great. [i'm] really looking forward to it."

To je to. musik19.gif

Edited by Boro

A sto je najbolje Andy Sneap producira novi album...znaci ne moze da omane!!!

Moze, ali im ne radi svu produkciju. Moglo je da se desi da im ga isproducira prvise moderno i da to ne zvuci onako kako bi trebalo.